OS
    iOS

Do [regular] souls make sense anymore?

I am sure that I shared a suggestion somewhere about an option to squeeze souls together into something meaningful, like sacrificing 10, 20, 30, whatever amt of souls to form a rare soul. Granted if you're new and within the first 20 or 30 levels, you might pull a new three-star every now and then, or perhaps could vend off characters for needed gold, but what about everybody else?

I just let 99 rip that have been collected over the past few days. Sixteen 1*, seventy-eight 2*, five 3*, I would be shocked if there were more than 16 different characters throughout the 99. Other than the new achievements, hatching these is little more than a time-wasting exercise in disappointment.

Should they even remain, should drops be revised, or should there be new vend options to make them useful for EVERYBODY?
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-13-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

The only benefit they offer anyone is if you're looking for a toon to level up or have discovered on the forum about a great find (Pharoah Sun Spirit) for example. I do agree though there should be an exchange system for regular should to be combined for a rare soul.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    iOS
    The easy answer is yes they do.

Look at the big picture. To meet daily challenges you use 5'per day, also when and if sacrifice arrives it will be a quick influx of points, they have also been releasing new toons that can be acquired with them.

If they add an achievement for fouls opened it will matter.

I believe that they matter and should be saved until needed too many times in this game we have been forced to sell items that are now a very important aspect of the game now.

The drop rate on them has already been reduced. If they reduce it more or you blow through your savings of them I bet it will bite you in the ass later on in the game.

Just my opinion.

Oh it took me
    15 stacks of regular souls to get the three holloween pumpkins. If I didn't have a stockpile of them I would still be missing the blue pumpkin toon.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-13-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.