Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thank you for the drop rate change!

I just wanted to thank the Devs for increasing the drop rate change for 3* colored evolution shards on LOL 7-10. I spent weeks grinding and only got two, and now in the last few days I've earned seven! After months of playing, I was finally able to do my first 4* upgrade, with my second two days later. I have a renewed interest in playing now and this was a big cause of that. Thanks!
    Azathoth-7781

OS
    iOS
    For the love of metal, please change the bottleneck to gold ASAP. How many bugs, crashes, inventory issues, and horrible quality of life issues are we having everyday because of the the drop rate of upgrade materials? All of these things go away if the bottleneck is changed to gold. All the inventory issues vapourize overnight. All the balancing becomes simple, and it's fair, and it makes the dev team $$. I don't need a huge new collection of toons, I literally have 25 max, and 75 waiting for the treatment, and I can only use a half dozen. I feel awful for new players.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Since this is currently the most viewed thread and Sparton also seems to lurk, I am going to ask if anyone else still can't buy Gunner/Assassin souls from the Trooper store. I have sold shards, runes, used 99 souls to clear a soul spot, and have 10 empty character slots, yet still cannot purchase Gunner/Assassin from the Trooper store. Has anyone else figured out the workaround? Maybe you need more than 40k Trooper Badges (since the error I receive is that I don't have enough)

(Yes, I put a ticket in and was told that the developers know it is an issue.)
    I just tested it and was able to buy one - tried regular, not rare
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Ok this is getting stupid. Just lost points for 3 troopers in a row due to game crashes in lol X. Game crashing when the boss dies.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Ok this is getting stupid. Just lost points for 3 troopers in a row due to game crashes in lol X. Game crashing when the boss dies.
    I wonder how many crashes were due to full inventory slots which is in turn due to not enough upgrade materials of certain types and why you can't/won't spend them?
    I actually played today, and it became obvious that xp runes are still a bottleneck. Honestly, this is still a dealbreaker for me. I can level the toons after a huge time investment only to spend another huge time investment leveling a set of talismans (which may take potentially weeks for one character), at 100 characters, this equates to years upon years of slaving away at game of death madness, over and over again. Thanks for that). I am sorry I'm so critical, but this is like bad girlfriend, so much potential but in the end it's a huge waste of time. The toons I've upgraded to 5* are unusable due to the completely absurd grinding requirements to upgrade a single set of 6 talismans. Even if it were possible to update 6 sets a day, and one character to 5*, that's 80 days of upgrades (2.5months), at likely 12hrs a day of playtime. And that's is assuming you had enough gold and upgrade materials to do it. I'm going to take an educated guess the current time investment required to max an account from scratch, playing 12hrs a day, is likely many years as it stands. A robot couldn't grind these requirements and I'm quite frankly very surprised no one has built a robot yet using blue stacks and a script, if you did this manually you'd likely break many iPads..
    Sorry, I don't know how else to put it, but the drop rates are broken to the point of nonsense. I'd love to play, I truly would, but wow the rune nerf was a kick in the pants. It's already months to max out one characters skill slots potentially.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Honestly the only thing that is hard to get are tailisman lvling runes. Lvling toons is np, evolving tailismans is np it's just lvling them.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Agreed. Even credits isn't an issue to anyone who consistently grinds 50+ battles a day.

OS
    Android
    guys, we cried about the 3* shards for many weeks and this was fixed.
    then we cried aboout 3* evo runes for weeks, and this was fixed.
    then we cried about the 1* and 2* runes with the same result
    after that we cried about the 3* coloured shards and guess what? it got fixed...

damn, slowly i start to recognize a pattern....

now we cry about the xp runes, guess what will happend next?

yeah the runes are the bottleneck right now, and it's more than okay to mention that in a moderate way. the devs know that already and this will be fixed soon in some way. so noo need to get impatient , frustrated or offensive. the last fixes happend pretty quick and i bet end of this week we will find a new bottleneck.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    guys, we cried about the 3* shards for many weeks and this was fixed.
    then we cried aboout 3* evo runes for weeks, and this was fixed.
    then we cried about the 1* and 2* runes with the same result
    after that we cried about the 3* coloured shards and guess what? it got fixed...

damn, slowly i start to recognize a pattern....

now we cry about the xp runes, guess what will happend next?

yeah the runes are the bottleneck right now, and it's more than okay to mention that in a moderate way. the devs know that already and this will be fixed soon in some way. so noo need to get impatient , frustrated or offensive. the last fixes happend pretty quick and i bet end of this week we will find a new bottleneck.
    I agree. I think the main issue is that that pattern is being seen by more and more people. And they are frustrated. But you are right the will fix it. I just hope nothing else breaks when they do.

On a side note over the last few days I have ran over 250 LOL X's and have received 1 rare soul. I think that is kinda sad. I know it was 250 because iv been using the achievement as a tracker.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I am moderately okay with the rare soul drop rate, this one I understand, it sucks, but it's not preventing progression. The lack of runes simply hurts. Like painful, and it completely halts progression the second your stockpile dries up. The sad part is what do you now sell from a full inventory? What's the bottleneck going to be next? That's the frustration for me. Lots of the changes have been fantastic, this one for me at least became a dealbreaker.
    Drew-1616