Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I am also seeing a mistake. 72/73 5*s. Or I could have miscounted.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I didn't realize until now... I have 19 characters with 5* and the achievement only states 18. I have Grim Reaper so that could be it
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcifar-8940 View Post
    I also have the 5 star issue reporting 19 out of 20.

I don't have a FOTD eddie.

I do have the following 5*:
    Samurai eddie
    Pharaoh eddie
    Grim reaper eddie
    Mummy eddie
    Speed of light Eddie
    Run to the hills eddie
    Carriage rider eddie
    Visions eddie
    Soldier eddie
    Assassin golden son (x3)
    Magus golden son
    Warrior child of the damned
    Corrupt general
    Allied general
    Sentinel haunted pumpkin
    Angel of fear
    Warrior axis bomber boy
    Gunner dog
    Just evolved a regular eddie to 5* and it bumped it up to 20, so now reporting 20 instead of 21.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    22 try 0 red 3* ..... i lost my time and charges in lol X
    only 3* red evo is a good loot in lol.....

edit: 24 try, x1000 gold (joke loot) and x5 useless soul 1*.....dev?
    edit2: 25 try, x5 soul, 1* red evo shard

There is a problem with some account or what???
    Yeah, that sounds either really unlucky, or something is strange there. I got 6x3* red evo shards in LoL X yesterday in half as many tries... Maybe force close and restart the app? Or try redownloading it? Those drop rates sound like pre-update to me....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    thank you for all the efforts and for expanding some slots.
    the tuning patch seems okay for lower * runes so far, but i think it was a mistake not to adjust the XP runes. they are the new bottleneck, which was stated here several times.
    makes no sense to evolve 10 talismans to level 50 without beeing able to maximize them. maybe it would be possible, that they also gain XP like characters...this would help a lot.

another thing is making me suspicious, it's the 3* coloured shards issue. the community seems divided, some got good drops some got extremly crappy dropps. i needed two 3* redshards
    and had to invest 90 or 120 ironite to get them. seems extremly unlucky (maybe too unlucky). sure the drops are random, but it seems that some people are suffering more than they are supposed to.
    maybe many some of us really got a streak of bad luck, but it's extremly unlikely that this happens to so many people at once. maybe this change was not applied on android, but it's way to early to tell something, since the
    played number are way too small. so just a random thought :-)

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    I keep forgetting - Sparton, can you please tell us if you plan to enable Eddies to get buff and effects with their past/future skills?
    Not sure what you mean by this; can you elaborate?

Oh, and one more: is there some reason for higher price on red leveling runes than on any other?
    ...No. I'll fix that in a subsequent update. Sorry!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this; can you elaborate?

...No. I'll fix that in a subsequent update. Sorry!
    Oh boy... Lucky I've got enough gold, but this more expensive upgrade was poking me in the eye since the beginning As for the first question, well, for example, if I put Freezing talismans on CR or GR Eddie, they cannot apply effect with skills as Horrow, or Whither... CR can do that only with Scythe skill... And not a single char cannot apply any effect/buff gained from talismans with Power skill, even if it is Perfect hit... Hope it helped. Thanks a lot \m/

OS
    iOS
    Hate to say it but now lvling tailismans is a problem. I can evolve them but not lvl them. Sigh..

I'm can't even complete the daily achievement.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-16-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

As for the first question, well, for example, if I put Freezing talismans on CR or GR Eddie, they cannot apply effect with skills as Horrow, or Whither... CR can do that only with Scythe skill... And not a single char cannot apply any effect/buff gained from talismans with Power skill, even if it is Perfect hit...
    We're still investigating a thorough fix for this. I'm not sure if the attempted fix we've done internally doesn't fully work or if we've just missed a few characters.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Hate to say it but now lvling tailismans is a problem. I can evolve them but not lvl them. Sigh..

I'm can't even complete the daily achievement.
    I find that if I grind underworld madness and keep on top of secret levels, I get enough upgrade runes. The last 10 levels of a 5* talisman is tough, but otherwise, it does take time, but they get there eventually. But I guess the question is, is it better to have the bottleneck in the upgrade runes, or in the evo runes? At the moment, it definitely is the upgrades for 5* runes. At lower levels though, they seem to jump quite quickly. Personally Im not sure which I'd prefer. But right now it feels to me much better than it was previously!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs