Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Not sure if someone mentioned it before, but the "inventory changes not saved" while upgrading talismans still occurres. i spent 1h upgrading and swapping talismans only to be sent back in time...
    I've passed this along to our programmers. It sounds like they found one obvious case which could case the bug to happen quickly, but a really heavy usage of the screen causes the list of actions to get truncated or something at some point. They're looking into it, and I've updated the update post accordingly. Sorry about the fix not being as thorough as we reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    That's a pitty, really... Lately you've MADE quite couple things got sorted out... I've got now 16 5* characters (Eddies and so his mates - BTW, the achievement section seems buggy - it shows that I earned 15 5* characters - I assume that's no matter if already gotten 5* or evolved, right? If so - please let me know for the future what characters not to evolve, cause they don't count for the achivements, thanks...)
    It sounds like you found a bug which eluded our QA team. Do you know when or what character caused that? They want to investigate further, but any tips you have may help them track down the cause so it can be fixed sooner.

But so what if I am using constantly ALMOST the same characters over and over again? NOT because I so love 'em - of course I have my favs as everyone - but because I am having troubles with evolving talismans... I have NO runes AT ALL!!! Everything I've got I put instantly to upgrade some of them... I have no supplies... Sure I am getting some from secret locations, but it's waaaay too low, man... I've got some gold - not spending it - because hardly getting runes, all the time getting talismans - almost all the time I have over 150 of them - while getting more - constantly selling em' to make room for another ones keep coming - fine - getting even more gold, but this is not helping me in any way...
    My estimates for using most of the energy an end-game player can generate per day indicates you could get multiple talismans from 3* to 4* and then max level at 4*, which should be more than serviceable to grind in most locations in the game if the talismans work well with a character. Getting a 4* talisman to 5* and max level might take a bit longer depending on luck/amount of matching XP runes, but by no means should it be a process that months, or even weeks, per character if you're even somewhat diligent farming late game campaign (and that's with the assumption you spend some days grinding the Lord of Light dungeons, too).

How long are you expecting to take to get a fresh character to 5* max level with 6 maxed out 5* talismans?

Today... 240 SOTs - used as for now - got over 20 talismans - assasin (barrier), void (shield), theft (bulwark, onslaught), boost (will) etc. as I play underworld madness in looking for purple runes... And the runes I've got 5 times... In this number 3 times runes were not purple/gold but red/blue... You guys really think that people need that much talismans, while not giving them chance to evolve them and use?
    We'd rather be over-generous with talismans than have people grind 200 times and still not see the one they're looking for (which is what it was a while back). It does have the unfortunate flaw in feeding the need to modulate your talisman inventory more frequently, but that seems to be more appreciated by players than insanely rare desirable talismans.

So let's make some further improvements - 5 x the same talisman used to evolve one and it's maxed? Sounds good? I have LOOOT of spare ones to test it...
    This is definitely an interesting idea; I'll float this by Kaz and the rest of the team to see if there's something that can be done along these lines (or that will at least help with the XP pinch point you and some others seem to be in).

OS
    iOS
    Hi Sparton

I just checked my 5* and was about to point out the error and I see it mentioned above spooky
    I have 33 5* and only 32 in achievement
    Could it be that holy smoke Eddie is not included ?

OS
    iOS
    Just looking at 4* character achievement and also looks wrong although harder to check
    I have a total of 99 4&5* but only shows 89/100 I know 5* don't count but haven't got many 5 * draws
    I have Vamp Eddie which I know is 5* PDK and nomad maybe
    Can you please check this out

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Hi Sparton

I just checked my 5* and was about to point out the error and I see it mentioned above spooky
    I have 33 5* and only 32 in achievement
    Could it be that holy smoke Eddie is not included ?
    I've got this bug, too. 8 5* characters, achievement page lists 7. And I don't have Holy Smoke as 5*. Here's my 5* list:

FotD Eddie
    Grim Reaper Eddie+
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Nomad+
    Angel of Fear
    Assassin Golden Sun
    Alliance General+
    Pharaoh Dog King+

(+ indicates pulled as 5*, others were upgraded)

Also, in case this helps, I've got a total of 36 4* & 5* toons, and my 4* achievement says I have 33. Not sure if there's supposed to be 100% overlap there or not. (FYI, it is possible that I sold one or two 4* toons in the past.)
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I've got this bug, too. 8 5* characters, achievement page lists 7. And I don't have Holy Smoke as 5*. Here's my 5* list:

FotD Eddie
    Grim Reaper Eddie+
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Nomad+
    Angel of Fear
    Assassin Golden Sun
    Alliance General+
    Pharaoh Dog King+

(+ indicates pulled as 5*, others were upgraded)

Also, in case this helps, I've got a total of 36 4* & 5* toons, and my 4* achievement says I have 33. Not sure if there's supposed to be 100% overlap there or not. (FYI, it is possible that I sold one or two 4* toons in the past.)
    On your list I have
    Grim reaper
    FOTD a
    Nomad
    Anger of fear
    Ass golden son
    Pharaoh dog king

I believe I sold a wickerman Eddie as 4 star

Hope this helps you Sparton

OS
    Android
    Firstly,

Thank you and the rest of the devs for a great game and the recent update.

However, you mentioned "Greatly increased the frequency of 3 star coloured evo shards in all dungeons (floors 7 to 10 only)". I've been grinding LoL X all day and only picked up 1 x 3* evo shard. I can't upgrade any more characters still.

After 40+ levels and only 1 drop, is this as expected?

Dave
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    ...It sounds like you found a bug which eluded our QA team. Do you know when or what character caused that? They want to investigate further, but any tips you have may help them track down the cause so it can be fixed sooner...
    Eddie
    GR Eddie
    FOTD Eddie
    Soldier Eddie

Allied Blue Soldier
    Corrupted General
    Magus Golden Son
    PDK

Warrior COTD
    Warrior AOF

Assasin Golden Son

Gunner Desert Golem
    Gunner Newborn of Light

Alliance General

OS
    iOS
    Game crashed.
    And locked out. Keep getting a reoccurring error.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    It sounds like you found a bug which eluded our QA team. Do you know when or what character caused that? They want to investigate further, but any tips you have may help them track down the cause so it can be fixed sooner.
    Well... To be honest I didn't track the achivement section after every evolving, cause I knew I am a bit far from getting 25 number - and I am not in a position to tell you when did actually happen or what character caused this... However I am always willing to help and I could write what characters already have 5* or been evolved and these which NOT caused this for sure - cause been evolved after spotting this one... So you can simply eliminate these and sort things out...

Holy Smoke Eddie - definitely not him - evolved him after spotting the bug
    Mummy Eddie
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie - not him for sure - was my first Eddie evolved to 5*
    Grim Reaper Eddie*
    Speed Of Light Eddie
    Soldier Eddie - not him either (see HS Eddie)
    Troll (Warrior)
    PSS (Warrior)
    The Nomad*
    Angel Of Fear
    Alliance General*
    Corrupt General*
    Pharaoh Dog King*
    Child Of The Damned (Gunner)
    Golden Son (Assassin) - not him as well (vide HS Eddie)

* - no need to evolve

Hope that this will help you somehow

How long are you expecting to take to get a fresh character to 5* max level with 6 maxed out 5* talismans?
    I think to be honest that two weeks should be a fair time... I've got 4 decent characters thanks to Halloween event and beyond and for 2 weeks I am not able to max any sets of talismans... That's right - I ''borrowed'' some already maxed from chars I am not using for a while - but it's not the sollution, really... And because I haven't any assassin character at all so far (I guess I got one as the reward from the game, yet sold it) - I didn't have any assassin's talismans maxed to borrow... So this one I am doing from scratch and after two weeks of grinding I wasn't able to do any purple talismans to lvl 50... Most still lvl 40 (not maxed), one more than a half maxed to lvl40... When I do get skill shards for my character a lot faster (trooper points, achivements system) than actually evolving talismans for him, this is not right... Of course I am happy of skill shards, but I wouldn't risk to play with such character in underworld madness, just to make sure he would die somewhere between stages - I do not have a Pharaoh Eddie to give him invicibility and The Grim Reaper is not ready yet - for the same reason ^^

This is definitely an interesting idea; I'll float this by Kaz and the rest of the team to see if there's something that can be done along these lines (or that will at least help with the XP pinch point you and some others seem to be in).
    Would be great - please do! At least, try, okie? Or increase the drop rates significantly... I mean it... Thanks a lot

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    On your list I have
    Grim reaper
    FOTD a