Afternoon folks

I have a dream... No, actually, not but I tried to draw you attention... Few days ago I wrote in suggestions & feedback section to make possible runes drop in dungeons instead xp shards... Couple of persons replied, yet no devs - so I get that people are not interested in such change... So how about making something opposite? Kicking off the xp runes off the worlds (and let them be in the dungeons only - no one hurts - even new players have access there)...

And get some RUNES instead xp shards in the worlds... One simple move, one change - and most people will be happy...

It just CAN'T BE like it is now - truly why I need to evolve 20, 50, 100 characters if I only use 5-7 all the time (being maxed out with talismans, some got even full skill shards)...

Today I've got 1 (one) 3* blue evo shard after using 240 SOTs in level 8 - WOW! But seriously I needed just one to evolve another blue character to 5* - question is: why the hell for - if I won't be able to use it anyway, not having good talismans...

I know it's kinda annoying to be such repetitive, but I have to be like Eagleknight about expanding inventory slots

Have a nice day, everyone!

Cheers,

W