Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Smile

Afternoon folks

I have a dream... No, actually, not but I tried to draw you attention... Few days ago I wrote in suggestions & feedback section to make possible runes drop in dungeons instead xp shards... Couple of persons replied, yet no devs - so I get that people are not interested in such change... So how about making something opposite? Kicking off the xp runes off the worlds (and let them be in the dungeons only - no one hurts - even new players have access there)...

And get some RUNES instead xp shards in the worlds... One simple move, one change - and most people will be happy...

It just CAN'T BE like it is now - truly why I need to evolve 20, 50, 100 characters if I only use 5-7 all the time (being maxed out with talismans, some got even full skill shards)...

Today I've got 1 (one) 3* blue evo shard after using 240 SOTs in level 8 - WOW! But seriously I needed just one to evolve another blue character to 5* - question is: why the hell for - if I won't be able to use it anyway, not having good talismans...

I know it's kinda annoying to be such repetitive, but I have to be like Eagleknight about expanding inventory slots

Have a nice day, everyone!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Still no fix for the sentinel golden son.

OS
    Android

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks to everyone reporting issues regarding the character achievement progress not always being accurately reported; our QA has logged the issue and is investigating how it could trigger, and I've added information from your posts to our internal ticket to help track down the issue.

Weird thing is I don't think it's Grim Reaper Eddie... or if it is, it doesn't always happen. A few people internally have accurate 5 star character achievement counts and have that Eddie. It still looks like a common factor, though, so maybe if there's a bug with redeeming it like some have suggested, that could be it...
    Hi Sparton

Here are my thoughts... It may happened that some people not having problem with counting that particular achievement ''Master Of Skulls'' - if my memory serves well - that's right? Because they might finish it after you have relesed the achievement system in fact... So the system COULD REGISTER the fact that the new Eddie is obtained that way...

Yet the great majority of players (including myself) have earned three skulls everywhere possible LONG BEFORE the achievement system was set... So it coudn't register this fact, yet it was certain that new Eddie didn't come to us the usual way - through souls - so the system might ignore him, like he never existed...

Why I thought this way? Because after a while of thinking it striked me that the system counts my achievement with clearing LOL dungeons from the very start - like I've never been doing this before, which is obvious nonsense - otherwise I wouldn't have acquired certain stuff to upgrade my toons - I did this hundereds of times already, yet the system not registered that...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Sparton

Here are my thoughts... It may happened that some people not having problem with counting that particular achievement ''Master Of Skulls'' - if my memory serves well - that's right? Because they might finish it after you have relesed the achievement system in fact... So the system COULD REGISTER the fact that the new Eddie is obtained that way...

Yet the great majority of players (including myself) have earned three skulls everywhere possible LONG BEFORE the achievement system was set... So it coudn't register this fact, yet it was certain that new Eddie didn't come to us the usual way - through souls - so the system might ignore him, like he never existed...

Why I thought this way? Because after a while of thinking it striked me that the system counts my achievement with clearing LOL dungeons from the very start - like I've never been doing this before, which is obvious nonsense - otherwise I wouldn't have acquired certain stuff to upgrade my toons - I did this hundereds of times already, yet the system not registered that...

Cheers,

W
    An interesting theory, but it's wrong.

i completed the 3 stars achievement after the system was introduced and my 5* character count is -1

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    An interesting theory, but it's wrong.

i completed the 3 stars achievement after the system was introduced and my 5* character count is -1

I dont suppose you remember if the count was -1 before you got grim reaper ?
    One thing in common for people with -1 5* characters is they all have grim reaper

OS
    iOS
    Hi Sparton

Witkacy pointing out above that the lol dungeon achiements only started from 0 when the update was done
    There are 3 other achievement that also started from that point gold earned , sands of time spent and rent a champion

Was this intended to be the case or an oversight from yourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Witkacy pointing out above that the lol dungeon achiements only started from 0 when the update was done
    There are 3 other achievement that also started from that point gold earned , sands of time spent and rent a champion

Was this intended to be the case or an oversight from yourselves?
    There were some things we had tracked before, some things we didn't (but could default to what you had in your save), and other things we just had no saved info for (or at least in a way we could use for the achievement progress). So that's why a bunch of achievements started above 0, but not all of them; there's some things we couldn't make an accurate guess for, so it had to start at 0 or what you had when you got the update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There were some things we had tracked before, some things we didn't (but could default to what you had in your save), and other things we just had no saved info for (or at least in a way we could use for the achievement progress). So that's why a bunch of achievements started above 0, but not all of them; there's some things we couldn't make an accurate guess for, so it had to start at 0 or what you had when you got the update.
    Thanks for answering and I figured that was the reason just wanted to be sure.

Keep up the good work Sparton

So...are we like...gonna pretend that the drop system criticism on pages 14&15 (mobile version) never happened and rather talk big about some silly achievement not working properly? o.O

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So...are we like...gonna pretend that the drop system criticism on pages 14&15 (mobile version) never happened and rather talk big about some silly achievement not working properly? o.O
    That's the plan.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹