Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 183
  1. #11
    Member blackbolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Attilan
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    87
    Thank you all guys!


    "You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

    Blackbolt-3189

  2. #12
    Senior Member Vertax616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    166
    Thank you very much Sparton! This tuning is great!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Thank you for the update and thank you for pursuing the inventory expansion, which is critical for the benefit of player and vendor alike.

    It would have been nice to see an increase in 2* and 3* rainbow evo runes at top levels of BF and UW maps. Yes, they exist, but one character needs 36 2* rainbow runes to transition from three star talismans to four star, and another 54 3* runes to transition to five star. I am not clear from the description if 'rainbow' runes fall in line with 'colored' runes and have been increased, or if they are separate from colored runes and the same drop rates are maintained.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)


    DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

    Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Thank you Sparton.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Thank you for the update and thank you for pursuing the inventory expansion, which is critical for the benefit of player and vendor alike.
    I appreciate your guys' understanding on this. It's your guys' dedication when I keep bringing this up to the higher ups that helps prioritize these things, and I really feel like we've done a disservice to you guys having this lingered so long. I'll keep you guys posted with what we find.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    It would have been nice to see an increase in 2* and 3* rainbow evo runes at top levels of BF and UW maps. Yes, they exist, but one character needs 36 2* rainbow runes to transition from three star talismans to four star, and another 54 3* runes to transition to five star. I am not clear from the description if 'rainbow' runes fall in line with 'colored' runes and have been increased, or if they are separate from colored runes and the same drop rates are maintained.
    Yeah, it's a bit of a moving target with the pinch points for the different kinds of runes needed to max out a character (lower-rarity coloured evo runes, 3* coloured evo runes, lower-rarity colourless evo runes, 3* colourless evo runes... then lots of XP runes). The hope is that the main pinch point should be the 3* coloured evo runes, and you may just need to grind in different places periodically if you focus on grinding in just one place that's a good source for that, but it's something we're adapting based on player feedback and how we see people are spending their energy.

    Regarding the colourless/rainbow evo runes, their drop rates were basically unchanged (1*, 2* and 3*). I pulled away odds from stuff that people seemed to have enough of (XP shards, colourless evo shards, and a bit from lower-rarity coloured evo shard) to help balance out the evo rune drop rates, while also increasing the quantities that lower-rarity evo runes would drop at for the sake of this change. That combined with drastically reducing the amount of lower-rarity coloured evo runes you need to evolve talismans may mean it's overkill, but bottlenecking on low-rarity evo runes is something we really didn't want to do compared to the other requirements.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Eagleknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    441
    Are the servers supposed to still be down? If not I keep getting a message saying they are.
    Eagleknight-9103

    I'm Back.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26

    Bugged char

    I have found that are a bug with assassin troll, charge ability don't work it activates but don't improve the damage of basic or thief skill

  7. #17
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Are the servers supposed to still be down? If not I keep getting a message saying they are.
    Me too. On iOS and stuck on maintenance screen.

    I even deleted the app and reinstalled, but get the maintenance screen before I can enter my login credentials

  8. #18
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Me too. On iOS and stuck on maintenance screen.

    I even deleted the app and reinstalled, but get the maintenance screen before I can enter my login credentials
    Update: Just got in

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tidewater, VA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    165
    Thanks Sparton and Team!

    Of course, I just did a mass 5* talisman upgrade a couple of days ago... lol I knew I shoulda held off...

    Keep up the great work!

  10. #20
    Senior Member AmBush-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Killing Walkers
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    176
    Still no ETA on a fix for this BULL$HIT ??
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-14-21-26-08.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  48.3 KB
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

    How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •