OS
    iOS
    Down to a possible 3 now

Grim reaper
    FOTD
    Angel of fear

Time for jerry to shine
    Unless anyone else can reduce

Thanks to everyone reporting issues regarding the character achievement progress not always being accurately reported; our QA has logged the issue and is investigating how it could trigger, and I've added information from your posts to our internal ticket to help track down the issue.

Weird thing is I don't think it's Grim Reaper Eddie... or if it is, it doesn't always happen. A few people internally have accurate 5 star character achievement counts and have that Eddie. It still looks like a common factor, though, so maybe if there's a bug with redeeming it like some have suggested, that could be it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-9385 View Post
    However, you mentioned "Greatly increased the frequency of 3 star coloured evo shards in all dungeons (floors 7 to 10 only)". I've been grinding LoL X all day and only picked up 1 x 3* evo shard. I can't upgrade any more characters still.

After 40+ levels and only 1 drop, is this as expected?
    No, that's remarkably unlucky.

There's definitely been a mix of reactions regarding this subject in the forum; some people have gotten enough for a single character before the day is done, others have grinded a lot and still got nothing. The overall range reported here indicates the changes have indeed gone through and some people are just luckier than others in this 24 hour window since the update went live.

Do keep in mind that this has only been live since noon yesterday, so for some of you who are counting time spent on the Assassin dungeon from early Monday/all day Sunday, or the Gunner dungeon at all, you're looking at drops from before the tuning update arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    I think to be honest that two weeks should be a fair time... I've got 4 decent characters thanks to Halloween event and beyond and for 2 weeks I am not able to max any sets of talismans... That's right - I ''borrowed'' some already maxed from chars I am not using for a while - but it's not the sollution, really... And because I haven't any assassin character at all so far (I guess I got one as the reward from the game, yet sold it) - I didn't have any assassin's talismans maxed to borrow... So this one I am doing from scratch and after two weeks of grinding I wasn't able to do any purple talismans to lvl 50... Most still lvl 40 (not maxed), one more than a half maxed to lvl40...
    I'll look into confirming what exactly an "average" luck should take for maxing out a set of talismans is and see what solutions can be done. It might just be you've hit a string of bad luck, but there's probably a thing or two I can look into to help guarantee more progress at least, similar to the secret location changes that were done for evo materials this update.

OS
    iOS
    Wanted to say thanks again. Bought the new charater slots and opened some souls. Got 5* samurai Eddie, 4* CR, soldier eddies and gunner newborn of light.

Also, was the purple light voidling fixed? Have leveled him to 4* and he did not change yet. So I think it was fixed.

Thanks again for the character slots. Now just need sacrifice and we will be gtg for pvp.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    http://imgur.com/a/1WTSb Here's my team, 13 of 'em, yet it says 12... So not AoF and not FotD since I don't have any of them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE WINNER IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS - GRIIIIIIIIIIIM REAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEER

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks to everyone reporting issues regarding the character achievement progress not always being accurately reported; our QA has logged the issue and is investigating how it could trigger, and I've added information from your posts to our internal ticket to help track down the issue.

Weird thing is I don't think it's Grim Reaper Eddie... or if it is, it doesn't always happen. A few people internally have accurate 5 star character achievement counts and have that Eddie. It still looks like a common factor, though, so maybe if there's a bug with redeeming it like some have suggested, that could be it...

I'll look into confirming what exactly an "average" luck should take for maxing out a set of talismans is and see what solutions can be done. It might just be you've hit a string of bad luck, but there's probably a thing or two I can look into to help guarantee more progress at least, similar to the secret location changes that were done for evo materials this update.

That would be fantastic, thanks! Well... I tried couple of battles now to see if I got any runes - I did not many 2 of them - yet again red - sure I used them, but they are not as effective as purple ones... Do the rules regarding worlds and so drops still being valid? Not that I am complaining but it's really hard to get purple runes in underworld these days, at least for me... If I recollect well before the great (october) update it was much better - I was given much more purple runes there - yet at that time I was using them to evolve other - non purple talismans...

Once again thanks - any kind of help is greatly appreciated or at least maybe you could make one stage in each world with dropping only runes?

And if you like bugs - I've got another one for you...

When using my not maxed Eddie in one of the spare slots after the battle I got info: Level Up! Let's say 55... While on the bottom is ''Level Max''

I could post a screenshot off my tablet if you're interested to know what I am saying about...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Do the rules regarding worlds and so drops still being valid? Not that I am complaining but it's really hard to get purple runes in underworld these days, at least for me...
    The colour rules are only for evo material. XP materials are roughly even between XP shards/XP runes, and are roughly even between all five colours, except biased for the main 3 colours and biased towards shards in the earlier worlds/difficulties.

Once again thanks - any kind of help is greatly appreciated or at least maybe you could make one stage in each world with dropping only runes?
    We don't want to do that in the campaign specifically, but there will be something in the future which will specifically make it easier to grind for runes.

When using my not maxed Eddie in one of the spare slots after the battle I got info: Level Up! Let's say 55... While on the bottom is ''Level Max''
    Yeah, that's I think a partial fix to a bug where before it looked like it actually leveled up to the max level each time (which happens if you have another character which is the same person/star level). A bit confusing, but at least harmless.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks to everyone helping with the character achievement error and Sparton for logging it in Q&A

Hopefully it will get sorted soon, also note the 4* is misbehaving but not really something we can iron out
    With forum members sorry sparton

Weird...I counted 63 five stars character but achievements states 64. I've sold a couple of 4* characters for space...maybe sold 5* accidentally...

Anyway thanks Sparton for pushing for the addition character slots! Much appreciated!
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    I keep forgetting - Sparton, can you please tell us if you plan to enable Eddies to get buff and effects with their past/future skills? Thanks in advance \m/ Oh, and one more: is there some reason for higher price on red leveling runes than on any other?
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 11-15-2016 at 10:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    I also have the 5 star issue reporting 19 out of 20.

I don't have a FOTD eddie.

I do have the following 5*:
    Samurai eddie
    Pharaoh eddie
    Grim reaper eddie
    Mummy eddie
    Speed of light Eddie
    Run to the hills eddie
    Carriage rider eddie
    Visions eddie
    Soldier eddie
    Assassin golden son (x3)