Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So...are we like...gonna pretend that the drop system criticism on pages 14&15 (mobile version) never happened and rather talk big about some silly achievement not working properly? o.O
    Mizrael, I think your analysis is probably correct. The currency system has too many variables. Removing xp shards makes the most sense to me, both in practice and in concept. Players who want to level characters more quickly could spend ironite on the xp boost from the store just like players who want rare souls have to do now. Wasn't that the philosophy that Sparton outlined at some point -- give players ironite and let them decide what was most important for themselves?

Maybe this needs to be its own thread so it's not buried in pages of other topics though.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, the game crashes and lock ups are getting ridiculous. If prolly lost over 220 sands because of them. Please fix this.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Ok, the game crashes and lock ups are getting ridiculous. If prolly lost over 220 sands because of them. Please fix this.
    i also realized much more crashes than usual since the last tuning patch...before that everything was fine for weeks....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i also realized much more crashes than usual since the last tuning patch...before that everything was fine for weeks....
    Agreed,. I have had several crashes in the last couple of days alone, something I wasn't experiencing prior to the update. Still not achieving many 3* coloured shards to evolve to 5*. Over the course of three days and using over 600 SOT I came away with only five shards, pretty crap drop rate :/

OS
    iOS
    To me it was simple. I fixed the drop rates by not playing anymore, and if you feel the drop rates are broken I suggest you stop playing as well. A simple revolt. They will fix it. I rest my case. Statistics don't lie.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoness-9720 View Post
    Agreed,. I have had several crashes in the last couple of days alone, something I wasn't experiencing prior to the update. Still not achieving many 3* coloured shards to evolve to 5*. Over the course of three days and using over 600 SOT I came away with only five shards, pretty crap drop rate :/
    Are you doing LoL X? you wont get 3* evo shards anywhere but the right coloured Lord of Light Dungeon levels 7-10 (and 10 gives the best chance). I've had some weeks where I didnt get enough to get the colour, but most days I can get enough to evolve one player from 4-5*.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are you doing LoL X? you wont get 3* evo shards anywhere but the right coloured Lord of Light Dungeon levels 7-10 (and 10 gives the best chance). I've had some weeks where I didnt get enough to get the colour, but most days I can get enough to evolve one player from 4-5*.
    I agree they don't seem to drop anywhere but lol and secret areas. And with the drop rate and gold nerf lol costs more then it's worth to play. But we do it cause we have no choice.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I agree they don't seem to drop anywhere but lol and secret areas. And with the drop rate and gold nerf lol costs more then it's worth to play. But we do it cause we have no choice.
    I dropped 16 million gold in buying character slots and lvling characters to 5*.
    Gold nerf but you could easily spend 16 million in gold?
    Name:  n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  41.8 KB

OS
    iOS
    Yea gold nerf in lol. 10k was the drop every X clear. Now it's nothing for the 8 sands cost. Now it's easier to earn gold running game of death. And yes I have 54 mil gold because I earned it by playing and being forced to sell mats due to not have enough space. It game is all about finding the best place to spend your time farming. And knowing the costs benefits ratio.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-20-2016 at 06:51 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Since this is currently the most viewed thread and Sparton also seems to lurk, I am going to ask if anyone else still can't buy Gunner/Assassin souls from the Trooper store. I have sold shards, runes, used 99 souls to clear a soul spot, and have 10 empty character slots, yet still cannot purchase Gunner/Assassin from the Trooper store. Has anyone else figured out the workaround? Maybe you need more than 40k Trooper Badges (since the error I receive is that I don't have enough)

(Yes, I put a ticket in and was told that the developers know it is an issue.)