Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'm just glad that they did not implement new characters or improved drop rate with this update, so I don't need to delete any more 4* lv80 characters.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Awesome! Cant wait to give it a go!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Still no ETA on a fix for this BULL$HIT ??
    Attachment 1899
    You can avoid this bullshit by maintaining your inventory...if the dungeon drop consist of any item that exceed your stack of 99, it will show this error and deny you of the rewards. Including souls.

For example I've 94 souls and the battle happen to drop 10 souls, the error occur.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    if the dungeon drop consist of any item that exceed your stack of 99, it will show this error and deny you of the rewards. Including souls.
    Good to know. Thanks Kaijester.
    Relentless-3385

OS
    Android

Stone and iron talisman set

Nice update.
    Just wondering when you guys will want to fix the STONE and IRON talisman set bonus... I really cant understand why you just release a Eddie based on DEF when you dont care about the main set bonus for him.
    Waiting and waiting...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    [*]Fixed Burning Talisman set effect so it goes back to the previous tuning update functionality (able to apply up to 3 burns)
    I think this is still broken Sparton.
    Relentless-3385

I'm gonna keep this post extremely polite, even though i'm fuming here (hope my wife and son don't wake up from all those swearing combinations you never even dreamed of existed)...

The burning talisman changes got "stomped" by something again!!!?

So basically all you updated was change some 9s to 3s (i bet the rune drops won't work as intended either) are you joking me?

I suggested this long ago,back in the days when roundhouse was jumping this titanic: Just pull the plug on this whole joke of a game and let us all forget this ever existed.
    this is the definition of whatever comes before an alpha test... it just never ends. it has been almost half a year now and we didn't even sort out the basics yet.
    -talisman bonuses don't apply,or they do,but they don't appear on the character screen.
    - many set descriptions are still misleading or have typos (resilience says 3 but applies with 2,aso).
    -character skills are full of typos or don't do what they promise they do (see the new fresh addition of assassin troll above)
    -physical damage skills scale with magic
    -the talisman colors on lots of characters don't make any sense at all(assassin with 3 blues,1 useless purple slot on a warrior,aso)
    -the drop rates of upgrade materials get randomly (drastically) changed,always creating a bottleneck somewhere else
    -should i carry on, mentioning the character slot expansion and other fiascos?

and then you still have the balls to offer us 3 skill shards for 50$ and excuse it with the fact that it comes along with some other useless stuff?!
    mate,i live in switzerland,where money grows on trees and i earn this summ in 1 hour. yet still i would never even consider purchasing such a ridiculous thing. i can not imagine what do players from poorer countries think about this great offer....

I hope that at least a few people will take their time to read this post before it gets deleted for "causing unnecessary drama".
    i don't mean to be rude. I'm just done with thanking here for at least writing some update announcement here 6 minutes before it starts and i speak my mind.
    this is the sad reality of a "could have been a great game"

as your british saying goes: fool me once,shame on you. fool me twice,shame on me.

OS
    iOS
    Great news, i haven't evolved a talisman in a while...

Markosloizou-0507
    Max skilled Samurai Eddie we 5* and 4* Talismans as champion

OS
    Android
    Dear Sparton, how about making the Skill Shards removable. Have you considered the option and plan to do it in the future?

Arguments for making skill shards removable (on the assumption that taking out one skill shard would cost like 200-500k of gold or like 100 ironite per shard):
    1) you would have motivation to play more to get the money (or buy for real money)
    2) you would have encouragement to get ironite (or buy for real money) - more souls that you can upgrade skills, more refilling of SOT
    3) you could finally test different Eddies, teams, different strategy. Right now I have Carriage Rider Eddie maxed, Grim Reaper almost max out, Allied Soldier maxed - I would love to try like Soldier Eddie, Mummy or the Pharaoh but I cannot do it because I have already invested in Magus...
    The game would be so much more fun if you could try different teams. Right now you can only use the fully maxed trooper and it only tells you like "fuck, I could have invested my shards in a different way"
    4) It would make the old Eddies still in use. Be fair - almost nobody uses Tailgunner, Mummy etc because you are aware of having better Eddies and would not to invest in something worse. However it kills the fun. Why not to invest you money in different Eddie like for one month, just to have fun
    5) It would be a nice answer for balancing game. After a lot of balances it may occur, that the character you invested in after patch is useless. I have seen couple of my troopers quit game after their fully upgraded dog of war was nerfed.

OS
    Android
    I think I messed up. Needed more space and I knew the size of the game is way to big, so I uninstalled and installed again. My game progress seems to be lost. Is there any way to restore it?