Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Not sure if someone mentioned it before, but the "inventory changes not saved" while upgrading talismans still occurres. i spent 1h upgrading and swapping talismans only to be sent back in time...
    I posted this after the last patch. It was acknowledged, so they are/should be aware of it.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

This has not been adjusted yet. We want to make sure people are having the cadence of evolving more, as while we have seen some people having trouble with running out of XP runes, it's substantially more common that people need evo materials, not XP materials.

Also, if you have a lot of spare evo runes, you can use those for XP (although it's a bit expensive and doesn't give as much). Just be careful to not handicap future talisman evolving plans!

Hi Sparton

That's a pitty, really... Lately you've MADE quite couple things got sorted out... I've got now 16 5* characters (Eddies and so his mates - BTW, the achievement section seems buggy - it shows that I earned 15 5* characters - I assume that's no matter if already gotten 5* or evolved, right? If so - please let me know for the future what characters not to evolve, cause they don't count for the achivements, thanks...)

But so what if I am using constantly ALMOST the same characters over and over again? NOT because I so love 'em - of course I have my favs as everyone - but because I am having troubles with evolving talismans... I have NO runes AT ALL!!! Everything I've got I put instantly to upgrade some of them... I have no supplies... Sure I am getting some from secret locations, but it's waaaay too low, man... I've got some gold - not spending it - because hardly getting runes, all the time getting talismans - almost all the time I have over 150 of them - while getting more - constantly selling em' to make room for another ones keep coming - fine - getting even more gold, but this is not helping me in any way...

Today... 240 SOTs - used as for now - got over 20 talismans - assasin (barrier), void (shield), theft (bulwark, onslaught), boost (will) etc. as I play underworld madness in looking for purple runes... And the runes I've got 5 times... In this number 3 times runes were not purple/gold but red/blue... You guys really think that people need that much talismans, while not giving them chance to evolve them and use?

So let's make some further improvements - 5 x the same talisman used to evolve one and it's maxed? Sounds good? I have LOOOT of spare ones to test it...

You wish me to play more and evolve more - so give me the stuff I need to do this... Cause now since today I will be playing much less - just for my trooper points... Any excessive play is now waste of time and boring - if I can't use any new toons of mine to try them out, because they are ALL being at lvl 100 for long time, yet most of them having poor talismans - not evolved... Or using the old ones to get the materials I need and don't get...

That would be all from me now...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Sparton

That's a pitty, really... Lately you've MADE quite couple things got sorted out... I've got now 16 5* characters (Eddies and so his mates - BTW, the achievement section seems buggy - it shows that I earned 15 5* characters - I assume that's no matter if already gotten 5* or evolved, right? If so - please let me know for the future what characters not to evolve, cause they don't count for the achivements, thanks...)

But so what if I am using constantly ALMOST the same characters over and over again? NOT because I so love 'em - of course I have my favs as everyone - but because I am having troubles with evolving talismans... I have NO runes AT ALL!!! Everything I've got I put instantly to upgrade some of them... I have no supplies... Sure I am getting some from secret locations, but it's waaaay too low, man... I've got some gold - not spending it - because hardly getting runes, all the time getting talismans - almost all the time I have over 150 of them - while getting more - constantly selling em' to make room for another ones keep coming - fine - getting even more gold, but this is not helping me in any way...

Today... 240 SOTs - used as for now - got over 20 talismans - assasin (barrier), void (shield), theft (bulwark, onslaught), boost (will) etc. as I play underworld madness in looking for purple runes... And the runes I've got 5 times... In this number 3 times runes were not purple/gold but red/blue... You guys really think that people need that much talismans, while not giving them chance to evolve them and use?

So let's make some further improvements - 5 x the same talisman used to evolve one and it's maxed? Sounds good? I have LOOOT of spare ones to test it...

You wish me to play more and evolve more - so give me the stuff I need to do this... Cause now since today I will be playing much less - just for my trooper points... Any excessive play is now waste of time and boring - if I can't use any new toons of mine to try them out, because they are ALL being at lvl 100 for long time, yet most of them having poor talismans - not evolved... Or using the old ones to get the materials I need and don't get...

That would be all from me now...

Cheers,

W
    Hi agree with you there and just to make clear to Sparton
    I can now get characters up to five star by playing lol 7-10 but since October you halted the gold
    I can now upgrade some talismans but can't get them to lvl 50 because of no rune drops
    Suggesting using j runes is utterly ridiculous a 3 star uses 5 runes level1-30 cost 15k if I use j 3 star runes I need 14 and cost is 67,830
    I know it's difficult to balance things up but that's going to take many many more tuning
    It may be worth given better drop info on each level so we can play those to try and get what we need

Bottle necks now are runes and character slots

OS
    iOS
    Morning.

Sparton, is there a plan to try to push the increased character and material space today or has it been pushed further out?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I played about 80 SOT in the dungeon level X and scored at least 5 3* red evo shards (was thrilled to get 2 at one time once).

Still no rare souls, but the stated increases are in line with my actual experience.

Update: A silent update just went out; you can now buy 25 more spaces for character inventory and talisman inventory.

This is the first step towards improving inventory capacities, with further improvements still being worked on for a subsequent update.

There’s a mix of stability improvements and tuning changes this update, but the tuning changes are fairly far-reaching and in many cases specifically requested by players.
    Thank you Sparton and devs for the update, especially for the evo rune tunings and bug fixes.

Update: A silent update just went out; you can now buy 25 more spaces for character inventory and talisman inventory.

This is the first step towards improving inventory capacities, with further improvements still being worked on for a subsequent update.
    Great!

OS
    Android

After a restart I could see the change.

I didn't need more slots, but I bought them anyway to check.

OS
    iOS

Excellent -thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.