OS
    iOS

Hitting Assassin Mark

Various assassin characters as well as Warrior AxBB release marks on their targets that can be detonated via perfect strike from a subsequent attack. The same feature can also be unleashed via the assassin death talisman set.

I have noticed that the assassin golden son does great damage igniting these marks. However, I have also noticed that on occasions when this toon misses followup attacks from other characters don't do nearly as much damage as Golden Son. I have tried hard hitters like warrior troll and allied general, AoE eddies like gunner and CR, and even assassin characters like Artillery Dog and Troll. So far, Artillery dog has done best but damage is not in the same league as Golden Son, and the others don't register on the same planet.

I don't think it is a major talisman issue as Golden Son has a trio of 5* and a trio of 3*, whereas others I have experimented with (all 5* level 100) have solid 4* or 5* talisman complements. Are there other characters ideally suited to igniting marks, or is this a unique feature for Assassin Golden Son akin to Wicker Man Eddie's ability to ignite flame damage?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Various assassin characters as well as Warrior AxBB release marks on their targets that can be detonated via perfect strike from a subsequent attack. The same feature can also be unleashed via the assassin death talisman set.

I have noticed that the assassin golden son does great damage igniting these marks. However, I have also noticed that on occasions when this toon misses followup attacks from other characters don't do nearly as much damage as Golden Son. I have tried hard hitters like warrior troll and allied general, AoE eddies like gunner and CR, and even assassin characters like Artillery Dog and Troll. So far, Artillery dog has done best but damage is not in the same league as Golden Son, and the others don't register on the same planet.

I don't think it is a major talisman issue as Golden Son has a trio of 5* and a trio of 3*, whereas others I have experimented with (all 5* level 100) have solid 4* or 5* talisman complements. Are there other characters ideally suited to igniting marks, or is this a unique feature for Assassin Golden Son akin to Wicker Man Eddie's ability to ignite flame damage?

Good question and probably just needs a heap of experimentation. Im working on building my assassin bomber boy to play with that, but he is a while off being really useful.

My guess is that its something to do with the multi-hit true damage type + the fact that he is among the hardest hitters on base skills too. Have you tried using marks with the angel of fear?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Good question and probably just needs a heap of experimentation. Im working on building my assassin bomber boy to play with that, but he is a while off being really useful.

My guess is that its something to do with the multi-hit true damage type + the fact that he is among the hardest hitters on base skills too. Have you tried using marks with the angel of fear?
    No AoF in my roster. I'll try the one on my trooper list sometime.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!