Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I don't appear to be getting the trooper badges that I earn

This just happened twice to me... I log back on to the the game and I get a popup telling me that I "just received 100 trooper badges" (the second time it was 75). I immediately jump into the trooper section to see my total and it reads only 50... both times. Anyone else have this issue? Does it just take a while to 'hit the bank'?

Also, I've been farming for two-star rainbow evolution shards... and I got a whole bunch of them. I jump into my evolution screen to see the total and it doesn't appear to reflect the stuff I was just rewarded!

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one that this is happening to? Can someone else test this out? Take note of your total trooper badges... before and after you get a notification that you earned trooper badges from other people using your trooper. See if they are added to your total trooper badges. They are not for me, and haven't been for most of the time that I've been playing this game. It's obvious when I have almost no trooper badges and the popup comes up saying "You have just received 250 trooper badges" and I look at my total trooper badge count and it is LESS than 250!

I seem to be only earning trooper badges from using people's troopers.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-08-2016 at 07:34 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I've seen this happen to me too. But honestly I havent been checking it closely lately.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I've not had this but it sounds sucktastic

OS
    iOS
    ok I checked the numbers last night and it was adding the badges correctly for me. hopefully this is just a random or temporary bug.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    ok I checked the numbers last night and it was adding the badges correctly for me. hopefully this is just a random or temporary bug.
    i just checked mine is at 4350 and i closed the app and when i got back in i had a pop up for 125 badges but they didnt register, im not sure if it adds the new ones on and you have a delayed pop up when rebooting, i will check this out today whther or not its the case
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I've noticed the inconsistency too - though I seem to be accumulating plenty. So I don't know if it's just a display lag or if we're really not getting them.

OS
    Android
    Dutch: you get them added to your total as they come in but you only get the popup when you restart the game

OS
    Android
    Sometimes you get the badges before you get the pop up saying someone used your character.

Which is logic, getting trooper badges seems to be added as soons as the other player uses your character, but you need to restart the app to get the pop up

OS
    iOS
    Lovely jubbly, thanks for clarifying guys
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad