Thread: Runes

Runes

Is it just me or have runes of all color and star rank seemed to have gone rare in drop rates? The only time I've gotten any recently have been on secret locations when in the past I could auto farm all my sands and get loads (seemed like I'd get rune drops every level cleared). Am I missing something or have others noticed this too?
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    You're just having a bad RNG day. It happens from time to time. Underworld madness is the place to be for XP runes, of all colors.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    Is it just me or have runes of all color and star rank seemed to have gone rare in drop rates? The only time I've gotten any recently have been on secret locations when in the past I could auto farm all my sands and get loads (seemed like I'd get rune drops every level cleared). Am I missing something or have others noticed this too?
    you are right, since october they nerfed drop rates VERY BAD. i've been grinding all i can for 1.5 weeks and i have 1 red evo rune of 1* of the 23 i need....

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree , I get every other material in the game faster than I get runes.
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    you are right, since october they nerfed drop rates VERY BAD. i've been grinding all i can for 1.5 weeks and i have 1 red evo rune of 1* of the 23 i need....
    Its a lot better since the most recent update though. I've got many more red 1* evos since! Big batches are dropping now in battlefield madness.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Is this about evo runes or normal/XP runes? Because while the post-October rune drops were mediocre but livable, the post-November drops are worrying.

Like, in Underworld Madness, you would get 3x 4* XP runes as a possible drop before the Tuning Update.

Post-Tuning update, Underworld Madness will give you 5x 3* runes, 2x 4* runes and occasionally 1x 5* rune, but in my experience I get the 3* bunch the most.

The November update did not change the above drops, but it does feel that the dropchance for XP runes has decreased somewhat to make up for the higher evo rune dropchance.

IDK what the current XP shard vs XP rune dropchance is, but IMO the XP shards can drop significantly less, especially because you can get boatloads of them in the LoL dungeons.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Yeah Kardas the XP runes. I get what you are saying I've been dealing with the same. After I posted last night i got a bunch of 3 star xp runes from shadows on the valley madness. They were the first xp runes in days. 3* evo runes have dropped in underworld madness a lot for me.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    Yeah Kardas the XP runes. I get what you are saying I've been dealing with the same. After I posted last night i got a bunch of 3 star xp runes from shadows on the valley madness. They were the first xp runes in days. 3* evo runes have dropped in underworld madness a lot for me.
    Sorry, but in which level did you find the 3* evo runes? I'm dying for a few actually

OS
    Android
    Which type of evo rune? Blue and red can be gotten in Ailing Kingdom Madness, blue and green in Kingdom of the Sands Madness, red and green in Battlefield Madness and yellow and purple ones on Underworld Madness. Your best best for rainbow evo runes is also Underworld Madness IMO
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Which type of evo rune? Blue and red can be gotten in Ailing Kingdom Madness, blue and green in Kingdom of the Sands Madness, red and green in Battlefield Madness and yellow and purple ones on Underworld Madness. Your best best for rainbow evo runes is also Underworld Madness IMO
    Yeah, rainbow evo runes are the hardest ones to find for me. Thank you very much!