Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Just dropped 16 million gold

I dropped 16 million gold in buying character slots and lvling characters to 5*. I got tired of selling materials that are now very hard to go, for gold. So started cleaning out the inventory so no more will be wasted. I went from 50 something 5* to 81. Wish I could have made it to 100 5*s but just didn't make it.

Any one else close to the 100 mark?

Made it to 92.
    Ran out of materials.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-16-2016 at 04:03 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Damn, Im jelly! I cant even get to 10 5* chars yet! Gold is accruing though. Probably should go for the expanding slots achievement....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Currently at 68 5* characters with mostly quality characters and a few duplicates, taking it slow as I'd rather save my resources for future characters.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-17-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Up to 94.
    But now out of mats. I didn't realize until lat last night how bad the drop rates really are now. I may have made a huge mistake.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Up to 94.
    But now out of mats. I didn't realize until lat last night how bad the drop rates really are now. I may have made a huge mistake.
    Even doing LoLX? I've found the drop rates for shards (upgrade and evo) are pretty good. But then, i havent been playing nearly as long as you
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Eagleknight, what was your motivation to do it? It is an objective in achievements, but from practical point serves no purpose now... I could see in future when character sacrifice is released it might help but for now why have a bunch of 5* dupes that won't get played when you could have resources for future characters yet to be released? Not criticism just genuinely curious. You have really good core team... so why have 5* dupes?

OS
    iOS
    The main motivation was to clear out space. I have been selling mats just to keep playing. After I cleared out a few stacks by lvling toons i figured I'd take a shot at the 100. The dupes will be useful when sacrifice comes and almost all of them were already 4*s.
    As for getting new toons until the release of the extra 25 character slots I couldn't get them any way. My plan is knock out the 100 achievement and start saving mats again and use the dupes
    If sacrifice ever gets here.

Lol does not drop very many of the evo runes as it should. The main thing I'm mad about is runes needed for lvling tailismans. They really messed up the drop rates there.

The only real estate option left to me was to keep selling evo mats or use them. I chose to use them.

Oh and I'm still playing so I will get more mats. I only need 4 more 5*s until I'm back to saving.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-18-2016 at 04:08 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Achievement complete all good for sacrifice if it ever comes��

I think all total it cost around 18 mill gold including the 25 extra charater slots.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    You've either spent some pretty decent $ in-game or have quite a meth problem!

I took every group of my 99 evo crystals in inventory and sold half off to raise some gold. Previously I skated at the $2-4 million mark, but my latest tali/toon evos have put me under $1mil, and my expansion put me under $500k.

I'm in the 25-30 area for level 100 characters (in sig) and Maybe 10 of those are maxed/close on the tali front. I do have about 90 characters at or above 4* Level 80, but can't see how you've tripled my productivity (esp if talis are included) unless you've dropped some coin into this game.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    I was sitting at 50+ 5* before the achievements even came out and the rest of my toons were 4*s I've been doing nothing but saving mats for months and I took advantage of saving the right mats when they were dropping. In the last three days I have lvled around 10'toons from 4 to 5 stars. Until they nerfed LOL it was easy to get the right runes. But now it is much harder to lvl toons and down right stupid hard to lvl tailismans.

Also, I'm not the only person that has the mats to meet the achievement just the only one to do it. Most of the others don't want to bring allot of dupes to 5*. Yes their are a few of us that play allot.

As for gold im still sitting at 54 million. Earning gold was easy when not lvling tailismans i didn't need and getting 10k per lol.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-19-2016 at 12:09 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.