Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Completely useless normal souls....

Completely useless normal souls....dev???
    I have no good characters and sell all loot since last "no rare soul" update....
    You must change something: more good loot with normal souls or transform 10 normal for 1 rare for example...actually souls are obsolete
    you can see, open 99 souls:

Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093210[1].png
Views: 337
Size:  114.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093255.png
Views: 315
Size:  124.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093321.png
Views: 340
Size:  117.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093354.png
Views: 343
Size:  117.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093425.png
Views: 307
Size:  124.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093411.png
Views: 365
Size:  124.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20161116-093436.png
Views: 346
Size:  120.3 KB
    Last edited by blade685; 11-16-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

They are not completely useless... At least to newcomers, there are several good characters that can be obtained from these souls. We need them to clear the daily achievements too...

Anyway, "Sacrifice" was supposed to make up for the reduced Rare Souls but we prob won't see it coming soon...hope they will do something about it.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    They are not completely useless... At least to newcomers, there are several good characters that can be obtained from these souls. We need them to clear the daily achievements too...

Anyway, "Sacrifice" was supposed to make up for the reduced Rare Souls but we prob won't see it coming soon...hope they will do something about it.
    yeah, but when you advance to mid game they become useless pretty soon. more than that they are really annoying because really nothing usefull drops, when you have played some time. you open them and then you have to sold the chars, because not enough slots are available. if you could convert them in rare souls, that would be perfect. no sacrifice needed for that, but sacrifice
    is the feature i would like see next. this would spice up everything, and motivate people to grind even more. but i doubt, that this will come soon, so maybe a simple conversion 20:1 could be implemented before.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

PSS is hardly useless

In fact PSS is one of the best allies you can get. I maxed mine and I don't regret it.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    In fact PSS is one of the best allies you can get. I maxed mine and I don't regret it.
    i have 4 or 5 of him, others are shit

OS
    Android
    Hey blade685, I've been tallying my Common Soul drops and do you mind if I add those 99 in the screenshots to my tally? I hope to post the results of Common Souls' dropchance once I reach 1000 of em (currently at 400)
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey blade685, I've been tallying my Common Soul drops and do you mind if I add those 99 in the screenshots to my tally? I hope to post the results of Common Souls' dropchance once I reach 1000 of em (currently at 400)
    dropchance good troopers is near 0 i think ^^

OS
    Android

WDQ is also a beast

Wickerdog Queen got some nerfs, but she's still a good allie. Some harpies have 2-3 hits, ideal for a burning team... Along with Desert Guardian and Warrior Imp.

I'd say not useless but most are very niche exclusive and some have skills that other premium toons have but premiuns are better.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Wickerdog Queen got some nerfs, but she's still a good allie. Some harpies have 2-3 hits, ideal for a burning team... Along with Desert Guardian and Warrior Imp.

I'd say not useless but most are very niche exclusive and some have skills that other premium toons have but premiuns are better.
    wdq is good but not in my loot list, only crap (niche exclusive not for me, if you are end game perhaps...)

OS
    iOS

I was surprised how hard the warrior imp hits! I have a Trooper with one as his champion. Normal attack is meh, but powered attack kicks butt.

But agree as a rule these normal souls have little utility, especially in the amount they're acquired...
    Nicko-0517