Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Deciding between two teams (CR or Soldier)

Hello everyone,

I read many topics and posts here and because some are outdated due to updates I decided to create this thread.

I'm playing for a month now and since I don't have all talismans leveled, I need to choose between one of these two teams:

1) Soldier Eddie + Blue Allied Soldier (or Magus CotD or Blue Bat) + Pharaoh Sun Spirit (or Warrior Newborn of Light or Warrior Bomber Boy)

2) Carriage Rider Eddie (or GR Eddie) + Angel of Fear + Pharaoh Sun Spirit (or Warrior Newborn of Light or Warrior Bomber Boy)

CR and Allied Soldier use the same talis. The same goes for Angel of Fear (Red Bat) and Soldier Eddie.

I think I like more the second option because Red Bat passive is awesome, but my Soldier Eddie keep doing more damage than my CR Eddie (both are 5 stars, with 0 skills shards).

Besides that, I have 17 Skill Shards that I'd like to use. I'll probably use on the chosen Eddie.

Any help is welcome! Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Hello everyone,

I read many topics and posts here and because some are outdated due to updates I decided to create this thread.

I'm playing for a month now and since I don't have all talismans leveled, I need to choose between one of these two teams:

1) Soldier Eddie + Blue Allied Soldier (or Magus CotD or Blue Bat) + Pharaoh Sun Spirit (or Warrior Newborn of Light or Warrior Bomber Boy)

2) Carriage Rider Eddie (or GR Eddie) + Angel of Fear + Pharaoh Sun Spirit (or Warrior Newborn of Light or Warrior Bomber Boy)

CR and Allied Soldier use the same talis. The same goes for Angel of Fear (Red Bat) and Soldier Eddie.

I think I like more the second option because Red Bat passive is awesome, but my Soldier Eddie keep doing more damage than my CR Eddie (both are 5 stars, with 0 skills shards).

Besides that, I have 17 Skill Shards that I'd like to use. I'll probably use on the chosen Eddie.

Any help is welcome! Thanks!
    CR and AoF for sure ... and put those skill shards on CR. With them 2 you won the game already. CR works great with two ward health and four holy arcane. Indestructible... (Almost 😇 )

OS
    Android
    I'd use the skill shards on the red Angel / bat if you haven't already. I pulled one yesterday, and he goes really well with soldier Eddie and Alliance General. In general, I try to max out the skills on my preferred allies before using them on Eddies. I wouldn't use them on the allied soldier though, that character has been on the bench for a good while for me. The PSS is ok, but it isn't a top end character.

Just remember this: It's a heck of a lot easier to get more talismans and level them up than it is to get more skill shards. If you're short on strength talismans, guardian talismans work nearly as well on Soldier Eddie. The difference is very, very small at max. Less than 10 attack per set.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I made it through the game with your option 1). So I really don't think you can go wrong. I didn't have AoF or CR Eddie. Still don't have CR Eddie.

Just confirming you have good options that are both viable. I do love the AoF passive.

OS
    iOS
    I want to cosign this:

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    CR and AoF for sure ... and put those skill shards on CR. With them 2 you won the game already. CR works great with two ward health and four holy arcane. Indestructible... (Almost 😇 )
    But also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I'd use the skill shards on the red Angel / bat if you haven't already... In general, I try to max out the skills on my preferred allies before using them on Eddies.
    Then again, this is true, too:
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    I made it through the game with your option 1). So I really don't think you can go wrong...
    Just confirming you have good options that are both viable.
    You really can't go wrong either way, but I'm convinced Angel of Fear is one of the best in the game. So I'd go that route and max his skill shards first. I currently farm with AoF, CR, & an assassin golden sun.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I'd use the skill shards on the red Angel / bat if you haven't already. I pulled one yesterday, and he goes really well with soldier Eddie and Alliance General. In general, I try to max out the skills on my preferred allies before using them on Eddies. I wouldn't use them on the allied soldier though, that character has been on the bench for a good while for me. The PSS is ok, but it isn't a top end character.

Just remember this: It's a heck of a lot easier to get more talismans and level them up than it is to get more skill shards. If you're short on strength talismans, guardian talismans work nearly as well on Soldier Eddie. The difference is very, very small at max. Less than 10 attack per set.
    I agree with the skill shards but CR is quite "cheap" to max out - 13 I think and the shards go exactly where you need them and not all over the place like Rainmaker ...

OS
    Android
    Well, I have 26 chars at lvl 100 but just a few maxed skills and talismans. I can tell you Carriage Rider or Grim Reaper + Angel of fear is a destructive combo, I use CR or GR + AoF + Blue Allied soldier and sometimes I switch BAS to Alliance general. And for dungeons of course all of them, is a really powerful set up.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Thanks everyone!

Both teams are indeed good. I`ll hold into the CR + AoF and farm some more trooper points so I can max them both.

OS
    Android
    Dropped one Rare Soul from Secret Location, Warrior Troll. What a luck!

I think dropped souls have good chars and the ones from Ironites does not.

My CR, AoF and Troll came all from dropped Rare Souls, while the other 80 I bought, only 1 Blue Allied Soldier.

Now I think I'll put him 5* before AoF, since I don't have any maxed chars and the defensive passive really helps.
    Last edited by IceeeDz; 11-18-2016 at 03:56 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post

I think dropped souls have good chars and the ones from Ironites does not.

My CR, AoF and Troll came all from dropped Rare Souls, while the other 80 I bought, only 1 Blue Allied Soldier.
    I would imagine it has to be random, but can't deny the Assassin/Gunner rare souls I've bought with Trooper points have been mainly garbage. The one I found in a secret location?

Prisoner.

Hmmm...
    Nicko-0517