OS
    iOS

More Boss Toons - making Minions Great Again!

Sure we have the prisoner, wicker man and the Generals, but what about Horis, Aset, Wrath, Beelzebub, and even the Beast? We seem to be missing out on all these larger-than-life bosses and in the interest of balance, can finally make use of a game mechanic that has long-since become useless: team cost.

Perhaps the Beast is so cost-prohibitive that he is a single toon team only, whereas the others require careful stategy for a balanced team.

Consider this: remember all these shyte toons doing nothing in the roster like meathead and sandworm? What if the team cost dynamics were tweaked in a manner that accommodated the toons we know and use every day in the same manner, but required new consideration with boss toons?

For example, Beelzebub may cost so much that he can only be paired with 8-12 lowly toons, whereas Asset allows for a solid 60-70 toons? Suddenly players have a renewed interest, not only in bypassed and insignificant characters, but entire subclasses of characters used as boss companions for teams.

There can even be bonus passives when world-appropriate pairs are made with the boss and the lower minions, such as possessed submachinegun with Beelzebub, or sandworm with Horis. Imagine coveting your possessed rifle or oxhead skull all over again, because of some new blistering passive it unlocks with a boss! Even the talismans used might flavor the effect if devs want to go deep with this one.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-17-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    that sounds really interesting, but a rework of the whole character/balancing system would be needed to realize it. maybe someone had this in mind when he created the party cost system, which is really broke ATM.
    first i'd like to see some new content or some new features like sacrifice or your idea of the secret bonus location, but in the long run this would be an interesting option for sure.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I love the idea ! It might take a year to implement, but yes make it so . I knew I was hanging on to those Meatheads for a reason.💀

I would agree there are more pressing issues that need to addressed and featured content that should be released first. However I really like this idea as a goal for future expansion. It would make a lot more sense for all the seemingly useless characters I keep selling. It all depends on what they have planned long term though.