Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Enough with the in your face advertising

Now I sure as hell won't buy the special. I don't need to see it every time I change worlds. This is B.S.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    For once a complaint I can get behind. I've been spending money as it is, the bombardment of adverts constantly won't make me spend more. Thats for sure.... Unless the next offer is a pack that includes removing the ads of course
    Add XVX-2243 - Daily Players and will use your trooper.

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    iOS
    I only see the ads when I log in - that's it. Never bothered me at all

Are you guys seeing something more than that? Every time you switch worlds?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Every flippin time. When I log in, and between worlds. First the starter pack, then legendary soul. I've been playing since the game's release so it's even more strange!

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    iOS
    Interesting. Mine advertises the promo while loading - which I don't mind at all - -and then that's it. Nothing between worlds. I could see how seeing that every time would get annoying

Wonder if that's a glitch on your end or whether I'm just lucky?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I only get ads upon login as well.

Maybe this "feature" came with the latest tuning update? Can you guys getting bombarded with ads confirm if you're on Android? If so that might be it. Or maybe those of us on iOS will notice an ad uptick since the update hit the app store this AM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah it's super weird. I typically play on my iPhone which is where the "issue" is occurring. I hadn't really thought about it being an os issue, but since you mentioned it I logged in on my android tablet and am having the same thing happen. I guess if it isn't a wide spread issue I'll submit a ticket with support.

Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

I'm running Android and I also get the ad popping everytime I'm at the cosmo screen.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I'm running Android and I also get the ad popping everytime I'm at the cosmo screen.
    Must be because you're a newer player

But it's strange -I'm on iOS and I'm not getting hit by ads. Maybe they need to adjust the ad tuning rate.

But seriously, the best way to get players spending is some new content not more aggressive ads...thus must know this.

OS
    Android
    got the same problem on 2 of my 3 emulators, only bluestacks doesn't have this issue.everytime when i reinstall the game this occours and it's really annoying...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.