Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Warrior Bomber Boy

What are you guy's thoughts on him? His accuracy passive seems very good but I don't know how he is in terms of damage. His ATK and MAGIC don't seem to high. Whats the most damage you guys can get with him? Is he a good character?
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    He is devestating as a support character for Assassin Golden Son.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    He is devestating as a support character for Assassin Golden Son.
    Solid damage?
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    With Golden Son? Extremely. Standalone? Respectable... No warior troll, but decent AoE with mark feature.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    What are you guy's thoughts on him? His accuracy passive seems very good but I don't know how he is in terms of damage. His ATK and MAGIC don't seem to high. Whats the most damage you guys can get with him? Is he a good character?
    Yeah, he's a good character, but its his accuracy buff that makes him much more than just his damage. His damage is good, but nothing spectacular. But if he marks, then your other team members damage is increased. On top of that, he gives a 35% (I think) bonus to triggered skills, as part of his passive. So, for example, together with the assassin golden son he does some damage & marks the opposition. Then the assassin golden son, which already hits very hard, get his crit chance increased from 20% to 55% PLUS he does extra damage on perfect hits, consuming the marks. Similarly, the accuracy boost works for things like freezing or paralysis talismans. Instead of being a paltry 12% chance to hit on perfects, its buffed to 47%.

Assassin troll has the same passive, but he is only a single hitter. Whereas the warrior axis bomber boy hits AoE too (and can apply marks to all characters). I'd love to get one myself!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Thank's both. Looking forward to leveling up Ass Golden Son and Warrior Bomber Boy once I'm done with my primary characters.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Thank's both. Looking forward to leveling up Ass Golden Son and Warrior Bomber Boy once I'm done with my primary characters.
    Ass Golden Son need it....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Yeah, he's a good character, but its his accuracy buff that makes him much more than just his damage. His damage is good, but nothing spectacular. But if he marks, then your other team members damage is increased. On top of that, he gives a 35% (I think) bonus to triggered skills, as part of his passive. So, for example, together with the assassin golden son he does some damage & marks the opposition. Then the assassin golden son, which already hits very hard, get his crit chance increased from 20% to 55% PLUS he does extra damage on perfect hits, consuming the marks. Similarly, the accuracy boost works for things like freezing or paralysis talismans. Instead of being a paltry 12% chance to hit on perfects, its buffed to 47%.

Assassin troll has the same passive, but he is only a single hitter. Whereas the warrior axis bomber boy hits AoE too (and can apply marks to all characters). I'd love to get one myself!
    i think the equation is incorrect but not sure if it really applies the correct way.

in theory it should be like this:

Lets say critchance for ass golden son is 20% and the boost of the bomber boy is 35%. so it's 35% more than 20 %.

20%*1,35 = 27%

this should be the correct calculation.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think the equation is incorrect but not sure if it really applies the correct way.

in theory it should be like this:

Lets say critchance for ass golden son is 20% and the boost of the bomber boy is 35%. so it's 35% more than 20 %.

20%*1,35 = 27%

this should be the correct calculation.
    I always thought so too, but when I first joined this forum there was a thread about how the red bomber boy was sooooo overpowered because of the accuracy increase, particularly together with the freezing talismans. I think it was gonzo. Did I remember that thread wrong?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The accuracy buff was nerfed in the October 18th tuning update. It's only +25% now. Accuracy Down is still -35% though. So take whatever crit % the Golden Son has and add 25.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?