Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    I actually keep a crib sheet now with the names of troopers and try my best to keep it updated as soon as I get a notice of trooper points coming my way. If my troopers stop delivering and I have requests I will swap them in. I do play mine every day and I mean everyday without fail so I kind of expect others to do similar or at least close to it. I change the colour of my pen once a week to see if there are some previously great troopers not doing it so much and tend to drop them for a request. PVP certainly did not help my trooper as a lot of my points dropped off after the beta went out. But it is pretty good just now so if I don't get points for a few days I mark them and replace if I get a request.

Probably got too much time on my hands but I do work from home so I can do this easily and also farm every day. I moving more to an all Eddie trooper list as I know then that I wont lose any battles but do still have a lot of toons from troopers who nearly always get me points.

Thanks to all my troopers for the points - one of the reasons I keep on with the game is to help out others who I assume are still trying to get as many shards as possible - like me!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Cheers to both of you above
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹