Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    It's a pity there is no way to communicate with troopers in-game, because if someone goes on holiday then I don't expect them to be logging in religiously every day, but good points above.

@Kaijester - Fully understand. I will miss that Cyborg for his special though
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    For troopers with good chars (5*, high level taliis or..?), 20+ days, could be longer if it's a char i use a lot, and one i don't have myself. Like already mentioned by others, lack of progress can get me to keep an eye on that player.
    Anyway, it's just a game and rl can be bitch, even though i agree that it should be possible to autoplay the lower levels, while doing other things

+1 for some kind of ingame message

tex-0775
    Last edited by tex-0775; 11-17-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    I never drop a trooper
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I never drop a trooper
    Erm, you dropped me when I got locked out. In fairness I was locked out for weeks though

OS
    iOS
    Inactivity is it for me too. I really don't even worry about that unless I get some requests. I had a few yesterday but I couldn't accept them. All 50 of my troopers had been on within a day. Most of you guys are my troopers. Thanks for all the skill shards! Today's my Friday so I'll have a drink for you guys later.

Up the iro... alcohol!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    It depends on the trooper. If it's one that I have to use to pass some of the hardest levels then i will probably never drop that trooper. If it's not such a trooper though i will drop him if his been inactive for about a week. I have a great maxed soldier eddie that hasn't been logged in for over 3 weeks but i won't remove him even though i have a good soldier eddie myself.

Markosloizou-0507
    Samurai Eddie maxed skills, 4* and 5* talismans

I usually drop troopers based on inactivity of more than 3 days; I figure 3 days is good because stuff does come up, people go out of town and what not. I also consider dropping troopers if they never use my champion because while that's only 25 points per day, it does add up especially if I can have someone that does use my champion.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    Android
    I don't normally request troopers, but have occasionally. I normally keep all my troopers until I get a request, I then look for the highest inactive and drop them. If I don't have an inactive , 7 days, the request is ignored.
    My exception is if the person's 100 5* champion is stripped of talismans or low level talismans they are gone. It's your champion make him grand.
    Last edited by Shifter; 11-18-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

As I already said in somehow similar thread... It's just a game and am very understanding person - that's life - people may get ill, have other life matters to do etc. That's ok, no problem - yet if someone permanently refuses to give me the points, despite being logged - disappear of my list... I can understand game crashes as myself many times faced this as well and couldn't give the points, yet always I trying to help everyone for long time I have couple players much lower ranked than I am - even if THEIR champion was too weak - was chosing levels where he couldn't fail, or played manually... Yet later had a satisfaction, while saw that people really ranked up and made thier champions better and better - among others thanks to my champion...

Of course I have one trooper who don't play daily yet having always great chars - and I owe him a lot - so never dump him... I really get attached to people, trying to treat everyone as real friends (because you guys are truly fantastic ones )

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    7 days of inactivity if I have other requests pending, otherwise I don't even look very often.

My trooper is always a lvl 100 Alliance General. Skills maxed, talismans all 5* above level 40. The Beast is the only thing that puts a dent in him. Had a few people drop him, their loss in my opinion.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?