Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't normally request troopers, but have occasionally. I normally keep all my troopers until I get a request, I then look for the highest inactive and drop them. If I don't have an inactive , 7 days, the request is ignored.
    My exception is if the person's 100 5* champion is stripped of talismans or low level talismans they are gone. It's your champion make him grand.
    Last edited by Shifter; 11-18-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

As I already said in somehow similar thread... It's just a game and am very understanding person - that's life - people may get ill, have other life matters to do etc. That's ok, no problem - yet if someone permanently refuses to give me the points, despite being logged - disappear of my list... I can understand game crashes as myself many times faced this as well and couldn't give the points, yet always I trying to help everyone for long time I have couple players much lower ranked than I am - even if THEIR champion was too weak - was chosing levels where he couldn't fail, or played manually... Yet later had a satisfaction, while saw that people really ranked up and made thier champions better and better - among others thanks to my champion...

Of course I have one trooper who don't play daily yet having always great chars - and I owe him a lot - so never dump him... I really get attached to people, trying to treat everyone as real friends (because you guys are truly fantastic ones )

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    7 days of inactivity if I have other requests pending, otherwise I don't even look very often.

My trooper is always a lvl 100 Alliance General. Skills maxed, talismans all 5* above level 40. The Beast is the only thing that puts a dent in him. Had a few people drop him, their loss in my opinion.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    3 days for me. I generally only check when I get an invite or if there's an "I quit" post that I notice. I also tend to be more tolerant the longer someone has been on my roster.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    Respectfully I have to disagree. I was locked out of the game from Thursday November 10 and it was resolved by customer support on Monday November 14. 5 days of inactivity because I could not log into the game, I was locked out beyond my control. I wanted to, but I could not. Normally, I play every day and use 100% of my troopers daily without fail - with uncontrollable game crashes being the only obstacle.

Consequently 5 troopers broke up with me I don't hold that against them. I understand their desire to get trooper badges reciprocated from active troopers, and I agree with that, however inactivity doesn't always mean someone is being lazy or busy.

Cheers!
    As I clearly stated, the "rule" is laziness/boredom, the exception is some bizarre set of circumstances out of the player's control. Even as unpredictable as your circumstances are, I'd easily wager there are over 99 bored/lazy/apathetic players abandoning the game for every one that's had some emergency.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I never drop a trooper
    Erm, you dropped me when I got locked out. In fairness I was locked out for weeks though

OS
    iOS
    Inactivity is it for me too. I really don't even worry about that unless I get some requests. I had a few yesterday but I couldn't accept them. All 50 of my troopers had been on within a day. Most of you guys are my troopers. Thanks for all the skill shards! Today's my Friday so I'll have a drink for you guys later.

Up the iro... alcohol!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I don't normally request troopers, but hAve occasionally. I normally keep all my tropers until I get a request, I then look for the highest inactive and drop them. If I don't have an iactive , 7 days, the request is ignored.
    My exception is if the person's 100 champion is stripped of talismans or iow level talismans they are gone. It's your champion make him grand.
    This. I have one other exception though: If the Trooper has a Champion character that I don't have. I still have two rather inactive Troopers in my list because one has a Pharaoh with a few Skill Shards, and the other has Visions Eddie.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    This. I have one other exception though: If the Trooper has a Champion character that I don't have. I still have two rather inactive Troopers in my list because one has a Pharaoh with a few Skill Shards, and the other has Visions Eddie.
    Hey Kardas, since you are not in that facebook group for troopers, I'll ask you (and FlyingV too), do you guys maybe have some wish for my champion... take a look to my roster and feel free to tell me

OS
    iOS
    I drop only after a week. But now I am full with troopers, I've started a list and if you dont use my trooper for more than maybe 3 days, I think I'd drop.

I dont drop based on trooper strength and same in picking new troopers. I think its important to help out new people starting the game. But you need to help me get those trooper points, is all I ask.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs