Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Hey Kardas, since you are not in that facebook group for troopers, I'll ask you (and FlyingV too), do you guys maybe have some wish for my champion... take a look to my roster and feel free to tell me
    For whatever reason, your name did not come up (ringe666 or ringe666-7406)
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    For whatever reason, your name did not come up (ringe666 or ringe666-7406)
    Idk why, I have you and your allied general

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, I was looking in the wrong place. Wht haven't you leveled your angels? Strife is one of the best sentinel characters.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Sorry, I was looking in the wrong place. Wht haven't you leveled your angels? Strife is one of the best sentinel characters.
    Idk... Everything is sufficient now And after leveling come skill shards but I already don't know whom to upgrade with them... I might try after finishing red golden son and green pyro soldier actually, since I'm leveling them for free, and 3* green evos are on 35 or slt atm... More challenging that way, to play with weaker chars Btw, green pyro soldier is such an asset to a magus team :3

I started to keep an Excel file to track trooper points I received two weeks ago. Added a formula to calculate how much they play my champion in the last 2 weeks and removing troopers based on that column.

OS
    iOS
    Have not started keeping a spreadsheet yet on who is actually playing my Trooper daily. I always read the names and a lot of them I know by heart now. If I had to guess, I'd say well over 2/3rds of them play my Trooper regularly. My biggest guide is days last played. I give a week. On the eighth day, it's time to go.

Vacation is not a good enough excuse. Wife and I recently took ours. I had plenty of time here and there to sneak them in. I was on vacation for crying out loud. Lol.

OS
    Android
    Inactivity, but also changing the trooper to something completely useless, or removing it's talismans so it get's crappy.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Main reason is inactivity. I prefer active troopers.

OS
    iOS
    When I was new I filled up all available slots then started swapping those out for better characters.

Now that I've got a maxed out team and I'm auto farming Trooper Badges for Skill Shards I just replace the least active trooper with new Eddie requests since most characters can't auto farm madness because of misconfigured talismans and/or missing skill shards.

Then I hit all the Secret Locations and auto farm Underworld Madness (5 action points and better rewards than Dungeons) or the Dungeons VII (7 points, the min for best rewards) if I want that color shard.
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

OS
    Android
    I will drop a trooper who is inactive for more than a week if I have trooper requests. I will also drop a trooper if they switch their champion to something completely useless. For example, I once had a trooper who changed their champion form a 5* Lvl. 100 corrupt general to a 3* Lvl. 10 Eddie. I dropped him quicker than a bad habit. I like helping out players who don't have very good characters yet, but if you are giving me garbage to play with while hiding great toons on your bench then you deserve to get dropped. I have tried to keep track of who is using my champion, but am not able to. I always accumulate more trooper badges than there are players who show up as having played my trooper, so I only go by last time the person logged in as a guide when to drop someone from my trooper list.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)