Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I will drop a trooper who is inactive for more than a week if I have trooper requests. I will also drop a trooper if they switch their champion to something completely useless. For example, I once had a trooper who changed their champion form a 5* Lvl. 100 corrupt general to a 3* Lvl. 10 Eddie. I dropped him quicker than a bad habit. I like helping out players who don't have very good characters yet, but if you are giving me garbage to play with while hiding great toons on your bench then you deserve to get dropped. I have tried to keep track of who is using my champion, but am not able to. I always accumulate more trooper badges than there are players who show up as having played my trooper, so I only go by last time the person logged in as a guide when to drop someone from my trooper list.
    I have had troopers do this a few times. I assumed they were trying to lock it and accidentally crowned it. If I ever change mine to something dumb, just let me know and I will fix it. Early in the game I tried to find Nomad troopers and got one that was fully skill sharded. I only had it for a few days before he changed it to a 3 star level 1 Desert Warrior with zero talismans. I played with that stupid thing for a week hoping they would realize it before I dropped them. A trooper name Zuda, I wonder if he is still playing?

OS
    iOS
    I actually keep a crib sheet now with the names of troopers and try my best to keep it updated as soon as I get a notice of trooper points coming my way. If my troopers stop delivering and I have requests I will swap them in. I do play mine every day and I mean everyday without fail so I kind of expect others to do similar or at least close to it. I change the colour of my pen once a week to see if there are some previously great troopers not doing it so much and tend to drop them for a request. PVP certainly did not help my trooper as a lot of my points dropped off after the beta went out. But it is pretty good just now so if I don't get points for a few days I mark them and replace if I get a request.

Probably got too much time on my hands but I do work from home so I can do this easily and also farm every day. I moving more to an all Eddie trooper list as I know then that I wont lose any battles but do still have a lot of toons from troopers who nearly always get me points.

Thanks to all my troopers for the points - one of the reasons I keep on with the game is to help out others who I assume are still trying to get as many shards as possible - like me!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Cheers to both of you above
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I tend to delete after 5 days. Sometimes four if I wanna get new ones. If I had a good memory, or any thought, I'd check which ones actually use mine every couple days. I've kept one trooper that seems to have disappeared. And that's only because I remember him at least being in my first 10. Nomad saved me a lot before he switched to troll and those shields saved me.

OS
    Android
    @BonFire, I think I've got you on my list. Your champ is a maxed out Prisoner, yea?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    @BonFire, I think I've got you on my list. Your champ is a maxed out Prisoner, yea?
    Oh hey, yeah that's me. Your angel has helped me through the Underworld quests and secret location.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Oh hey, yeah that's me. Your angel has helped me through the Underworld quests and secret location.
    Awesome, man! It's cool finding you on the forums. Your prisoner is my favorite go-to trooper for Madness Light Bringer haha. Helps shut down those pesky trolls.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Awesome, man! It's cool finding you on the forums. Your prisoner is my favorite go-to trooper for Madness Light Bringer haha. Helps shut down those pesky trolls.
    It is pretty awesome dude. That's what i use the Prisoner for too. Any time a shield comes up, or as I found out not long after I got him, the mines from Battlefield.