Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Bottleneck - 3 star rainbow evolution runes?

Just curious if I'm in the minority or if this is typical - I have a decent bunch of 5 star characters, mostly 4 star characters, slowly converting my 1-3s up to 4/5.
    My "A-Team" all have 5 star talismans and I'm at the point of wanting to explore what all my other characters can do.
    In order to get these other characters to fight at a comparable level, they'll obviously need 5 star talismans as well.

But after a few weeks of just farming the highest levels I'm getting tons of colored runes, and extremely few rainbow runes. Is this a common bottleneck?

Name:  blue.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  55.8 KBName:  green.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  56.4 KBName:  purple.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  60.8 KBName:  red.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  55.5 KBName:  yellow.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  63.1 KB
    Last edited by bwalsh1969; 11-17-2016 at 02:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    That's one of the mysteries of this game.

Some, like me, get these dropped 10 and more times a day (often 2x in 1drop and rarely 4x in 1drop), and others will complain about them not dropping....

In fact my lack of gold to use them all simultaneously makes me have often 20-30 of them sitting there for a couple of days.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    It is a common bottleneck and likely an intended one over the long term, game dynamics dictating that it makes sense to have every character leveled with 3/4 talismans with the hard-earned 5* talismans being rare, as opposed to every player having enough 3* rainbows to outfit the whole roster, but not being to level up past 2/3 because 1* or 2* raibows are the bottleneck).

With that said, my experience has been the opposite of yours as of late. There IS and WAS a 3* bottleneck but it appears to be working just right or just as intended, as I have no problem levelling one or two 4* talis to 5* after a normal day of grinding.

The REAL bottleneck is standard runes, which prevents 5* AND 2/3* advancement alike for that matter. It has been a real juggling act trying to balance out newly-evolved talismans with begged/borrowed/stolen runes of any color, just to restore stats to the same level they were before the evolution.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    That's one of the mysteries of this game.

In fact my lack of gold to use them all simultaneously makes me have often 20-30 of them sitting there for a couple of days.
    Lack of gold? Man, this game is really crazy lol. I'm playing for only a month and have 3 million, but have only 10 of that 3*evo rune. Everyone seems to have a different bottleneck like stated above.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Lack of gold? Man, this game is really crazy lol. I'm playing for only a month and have 3 million, but have only 10 of that 3*evo rune. Everyone seems to have a different bottleneck like stated above.
    3 millions is nothing mate, you can easily spend 3 millions and wont max 6 talismans, to max one sole character

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    So I have the money to maximize like 4 talismans, but I don't have enough materials to maximize even 1...

I still don't think my problem is gold

OS
    iOS
    Hm, I'm in a desperate need for runed to max my 5* talismans, but even so i also have much more colored evolution runes than rainbow ones, currently need 3* rainbow runes as well, and i farm quite a lot

Markosloizou-0507
    Samurai Eddie maxed skills, 4* and 5* talismans

OS
    Android
    I want to level a warrior char to 5* but I need some 3 star evo runes. But those runes only drop on LoL 7-9 next week. There's nothing I can do besides wait 5 days?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    I want to level a warrior char to 5* but I need some 3 star evo runes. But those runes only drop on LoL 7-9 next week. There's nothing I can do besides wait 5 days?
    If you mean shards (and not runes), yes, you gotta wait. (unless you're lucky in a secret location inbetween)

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20161117-121453~01.png
Views: 282
Size:  214.6 KB

3* evo runes drop a lot in battlefield madness , they do not drop in lol