Madness hidden spot / madness ends in a drawn

My game ends in a drawn and then the game crashes. Cant go forword and cant leave the level? Made a screenshot, anybody knows how I put the screenshot to this message?

OS
    Android

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGameGirl View Post
    My game ends in a drawn and then the game crashes. Cant go forword and cant leave the level? Made a screenshot, anybody knows how I put the screenshot to this message?
    Hi LittleGameGirl

You have such option in the menu bar above the field in which you're writting the text of your post - just find the button - insert image... Though I've never tried this one out to be honest...

Or you can upload your image to some hosting pics site like photobucket or similar and just paste the IMG code here and it will be displayed in your message...

Hope that it will help you

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Wilkommen und wie gehts?

it is nice to have a fraulein player here on the forum. Try uploading your picture onto a hosting website. If you try to upload here the picture must be resized. Also be sure to report this in the game with the SUPPORT option.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!