Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    If you mean shards (and not runes), yes, you gotta wait. (unless you're lucky in a secret location inbetween)
    Yes, shards! Thanks for the right answer even with the wrong question

OS
    Android
    Bottleneck?
    Maybe once, but now you get plenty of them in Battlefield/Underworld madness for example..even 2 per stage sometimes..maybe you haven't unlocked them yet?

OS
    Android
    Like most of the respondents, I have plenty of 3* rainbow runes. The 2* rainbow runes seem be be a bit of a bottleneck now though. I evolved 3 - 4 talismans to 5* yesterday alone, and still have quite a few left.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    After the lowering of the 2* requirements for 5* talismans I did run out of 3* evo runes, so it's kinda of a bottleneck, but no where near the bottleneck it was before with the 2* evo runes.

At different times of the game different materials will be rare and be a bottleneck, just have to keep farming.

I have been getting 3* evo runes about every 3-4 runs in Madness Soulless Demon. I have been averaging enough to take 1 talisman a day to 5*.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    3* rainbow was a bottleneck before the October update, now they drop routinely here. I have almost 100.

As has been said, regular runes (and to a lesser degree colored 1-2*) are the bottleneck now...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Thanks to all for the feedback. I think I experienced a combination of bad luck in the campaign and spending too much time in the LOL dungeons.
    After reading the responses I did nothing but Game of Death Madness and have collected quite a bit of 3 star rainbow evolution runes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalsh1969 View Post
    Thanks to all for the feedback. I think I experienced a combination of bad luck in the campaign and spending too much time in the LOL dungeons.
    After reading the responses I did nothing but Game of Death Madness and have collected quite a bit of 3 star rainbow evolution runes.
    It would be nice if there was a 'like' feature in this forum
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    With the latest game updates 3* evo shards and runes are waaaaaay more common. Farm Underworld (Madness) Game of Death (it's faster than Number of the Beast) and you'll get enough 3* runes to upgrade at least 1 talisman per day.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.