Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Char slots were widened to 125

OS
    iOS
    I would not expect sacrifice anytime soon, we have already been told that pvp will be released first. As always I am hopeful for something good. But I am also not excited about another character release. I would be happy with a brave new world. But pvp doesn't excite me as much as sacrifice would.

But until we have more details I will remain hopeful for something new and fun.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I would not expect sacrifice anytime soon, we have already been told that pvp will be released first. As always I am hopeful for something good. But I am also not excited about another character release. I would be happy with a brave new world. But pvp doesn't excite me as much as sacrifice would.

But until we have more details I will remain hopeful for something new and fun.
    Well, he said "I hope you haven't sold your souls..."

This could mean sacrifice is coming. Or it could mean new characters we can get from souls. Or it could mean a new mechanic with souls. I don't see how "I hope you didn't sell your souls" could apply to PvP, but I get that he did state that months ago (about PvP coming before sacrifice).

OS
    Android

Just don't do another FotD event

Please devs, just don't do like FotD event.

If you will add a new location for the event, just don't mix its loot table into the realm loot table. Spending 10 SoT to get normal drops from AK madness was ultrageous. Also, if you will increase the chance of getting something specific you need to balance the chances across all the loot table. Example: normal FotD Eddie 4* drop chance is 1% and Dog of War 3* drop chance is 40%; during the event FotD Eddie 4* drop chance was 3% and Dog of War 3* drop chance was still 40%, so guess what was more likely to drop? So you need to lower the chance of all other things to make the chance of one thing to really increase (sorry I'm not good with math but you got the idea).

And if you are going to introduce new characters you MUST increase the size of the inventory. Barely can get to 100 4* quest because the 5* I had before are not counting (maybe some bug?), and stacking things in this game like souls or shards cause various crashes so it's not an option to save those if you are going to add new characters, since we'll need souls and shards to evolve them. That demands a crash-free game.

And last but not least the rare soul drops: if you will introduce a uper duper uber rare Eddie with an increased drop chance from rare souls, that's double RNG because you need to be uper duper uber lucky to get a rare soul, and uper duper uber lucky again to get that Eddie. This is supposed to be a game not a lottery...

I'm hoping you guys got a lot of feedback and have had a brainstorm on your own not to repeat the past mistakes. I'm really looking forward to next updates/features/content. But please think 3 or 4 times carefully.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Has to be pvp or a new dungeon / cosmos area. I'm leaning towards BNW. A rune dungeon would be great right about now.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Thanksgiving event? That's just a US holiday though. Can't wait to get my sentinel turkey
    I for one am looking forward to getting my Magus Frosty the Snowman. There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I for one am looking forward to getting my Magus Frosty the Snowman. There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found...
    Don't forget about the Sentinel Grinch with his special "Increase heart 10x" ability that heals all and delivers crit damage.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    The same will be true if instead the character slot expansion is released.
    Actually it is already live

OS
    iOS
    Ultimate thanksgiving team of sentinel turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy Eddie, and warrior glob of cranberry will rule PvP.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    If this is the revelation of the sacrifice option I and many others will rejoice. The same will be true if instead the character slot expansion is released.

If OTOH, this turns out to be a repeat FotD-style promo with neither of the above fixes, I will be PISSED.

- Soul drop rates have been reported to be abyssmal in terms of repeat characters, making the odds one gets something good from a promotion to be terrible, including those purchased with $, ironite, or badges.

- Devs have effectively removed rare souls from the game, ensuring that only the stockpilers of weeks/months past will be the ones to benefit.

- Most characters have minimal/no remaning slots left and still need some open to allow for the daily challenge of 5 souls opened (another mandatory waste of souls)

I am always excited for progress and improvement of my favorite game, and I HATE to be a wet blanket over potentially good news, but I have done everything necessary to forewarn those who would listen that the release of ANY new character without a way to mitigate our inventory issues (Sacrifice or slot expansion) would not only be unacceptable, it would be unconscionable.

I look forward to good news and writing glowing praise.

Oh dear flyingv
    If only you would have read the post 13 mins after your incorrect post 2 days ago
    I explained character slots had been increased and why