Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    When will this next update happen?
    They usually won't pinpoint a day/time until its imminent. They tend to come later in the week, so that would be my expectation.

Very eager to see what's next...

OS
    Android

Please just inform with advance

So we all can plan when and how to use our troopers/SoT. Would be really pissed if you guys just shut down the game w/o warning in a middle of a LoL dungeon and take the server off for 6h and cannot use half my troopers taht day.

Also, please be sure of the duration of the maintenance, at least the more accurate the better. Instead of saying it will take 4h and in fact it takes 8h, try to see if it takes 8h before and if it takes 6h or 4h is a bonus.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Drop us a dime on the upcoming update please.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I actually had a dream last night that the update came through. Not kidding. How bad is that?!?

So in said dream the layout of how we view our Eddies/allies was completely changed and the highly anticipated "sacrifice" feature was implemented. Not sure how it worked because when I pressed the icon it said I needed to download additional date and then I woke up shortly afterwards.

Maybe I'm playing LOTB a little too much.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I actually had a dream last night that the update came through. Not kidding. How bad is that?!?

So in said dream the layout of how we view our Eddies/allies was completely changed and the highly anticipated "sacrifice" feature was implemented. Not sure how it worked because when I pressed the icon it said I needed to download additional date and then I woke up shortly afterwards.

Maybe I'm playing LOTB a little too much.
    Hahahaha.

The layout change would be awesome. Like selecting a talisman slot on a char would only show the ones that could be inserted there (green slot would only show green talisman). Or the possibility to sell talisman and chars by selecting them on the inventory, not needing that crap screen where you waste a lot of time discovering what talismans are skilled and sorcery.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Hahahaha.

The layout change would be awesome. Like selecting a talisman slot on a char would only show the ones that could be inserted there (green slot would only show green talisman). Or the possibility to sell talisman and chars by selecting them on the inventory, not needing that crap screen where you waste a lot of time discovering what talismans are skilled and sorcery.
    Yeah, that would be great. Let's hope it was a vision rather than a dream

OS
    Android
    Good update is to include a change shard system, one update character shard for one update talisman shard and can invert.
    it's so logic for me to implement that...if i was dev
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Maintenance at 2pm -update today?!?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Maintenance at 2pm -update today?!?
    I got the same message now. It looks like your dream is coming true BillLion
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I got the same message now. It looks like your dream is coming true BillLion
    The dream was perhaps a vision after all

Edit update: Unless of course it's simply a server tweak and we're getting amped up for nothing
    Last edited by BillLion; 11-22-2016 at 05:14 PM.