Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    That maintenance is indeed for a new update!

I'll be syncing up with the team regarding messaging timing for the event that will coincide with the update.

OS
    iOS
    7 pm UK time I think people.....cheers!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Of course, the day I start having game loading issues! Hope to get back in and join in the fun soon.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    iOS
    I really hope they incorporate a fix to the drop rate, even if "Fix" is an elimination of these stupid colored evo runes. It's practically all I get. I literally use them more as absurdly-expensive substitutes for the NONEXISTENT regular runes that almost never drop... that or sales to reinforce the gold I waste misusing them, rather than their intended purpose. How can dropping more of these be any good when we have no chance of leveling the talismans in the first place?! Brave New World cannot arrive fast enough.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-22-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot Sparton Now, before you open a new thread about that, are you allowed to tell us if we'll get some new chars?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I really hope they incorporate a fix to the drop rate, even if "Fix" is an elimination of these stupid colored evo runes.
    There's no adjustments for drop rates with this update due to the fact that most of the discussion happened when the update was being finalized for submission (approval took longer than the last few times we've submitted updates). I am still working on this with Kaz, though; it just won't go live for a little while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Thanks a lot Sparton Now, before you open a new thread about that, are you allowed to tell us if we'll get some new chars?
    Forum posts will be going live soon after maintenance starts (ie now-ish). You'll get your info there :P

Keep an eye on the Game Updates sub-forum.