Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Rush and Warp Talismans

I have 3 rush and 4 warp talis that have neither been used nor leveled that survived the many talisman rummage sales. I've seen a lot of people posting about AoFand the Rush, but I have no angels. Are these particularly useful elsewhere? I have plenty of boost talismans, which have been my go to for yellow pairs.

i'm simply wondering if this is worth any investment given the characters that I have or if I should just wait until the next update for some 3* replacements should I have no characters that are in immediate need of this upgrade. What say you?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    All these 2 ever were, was the bad alternatives of the boost ones. I've actually sold my max set of rush's one day when I was flat broke :P

Boost raises 25% flat the special stat and the other two,25% of DEF or MR.
    Unless you have a yellow character with these stats really high and in need of more Special, no need for them atm.

Kept some just in case though.
    Last edited by Aristo4; 11-19-2016 at 01:08 AM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Ahh, thanks for the update. I couldn't see the sense in these myself with free-dropping Boosts, Thieves, and even invisibilities, but I have missed a few beneficial strategies in the past.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    http://ironmaidenlegacy.wikia.com/wiki/Talismans

Take a look here, when in doubt.
    Values were corrected, only some % of skills triggering seem to still be false otherwise its ok.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Giving Grim Reaper Eddie a Bulwark Warp set may be nice to have his Fury trigger often. I don't know of any other nonyellows that would use a yellow set.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I use a warp set on my Alliance General, but that's it. I kept a few of each, then realized all but one of the rush that I kept was the stupid onslaught variation. Could have really used a set on the red Angel I pulled last week, but I guess boost will do for now.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I think they can be quite useful instead of a set of greens on some eddies or support characters.

Basically you give up a little HP, but gain more att/mag and sacrifice the defence for increased special. The special can be quite useful to get the fury going off more frequently on Eddies with killer specials. For example, the heal on Fotd, or CR/GR Eddies.

Characters with good def / MR are good options for them, but you do need the right talisman coloured slots. Im thinking CR Eddie, bomber boy or sentinel PSS as examples. Of course AoF is the #1 rush(will) use!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I have a set of Warp on my Prisoner. Damage is increased with Special, and his MR is high, so Warp played out better than Boost.

Agree with Aristo4; only niche uses but good to have a set around for the right character. It's a matter of doing the math and seeing what plays out best.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I use the one for x Mr on pdk since his Mr is so high fury comes quick.
    Thursty-1116

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I have a set of Warp on my Prisoner. Damage is increased with Special, and his MR is high, so Warp played out better than Boost.

Agree with Aristo4; only niche uses but good to have a set around for the right character. It's a matter of doing the math and seeing what plays out best.
    I'm curious about the numbers... a couple hundred special difference or so? My Prisoner has yet to receive a final talisman build.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools