OS
    Android

Exclamation Devs, increase drop rate of runes, please!

Dear devs

I am hardly making daily achievement - power up talisman 10x - please fix the drop rates asap! So far I was managing to able to do this upgrading talismans from the start to do the achievement as this is easier, but I really WOULD LIKE TO upgrade those ones I actually NEED TO USE as well... And how about upgrading 5* talismans from level 40 to 50? I guess it's counting for the achievement either thus you guys think different sadly... And how I am suppose to to this if I can only upgrade from 40 to 43, 44 if I get lucky with those drop rates? Achievement system doesn't recognize that this is the last upgrading level - hardest to acquire where losts of runes is needed and counts this the same as 3, 4 times... I would like to play the game how I like to, yet I hardly can because you guys are FORCING ME to play like YOU planned... I have to say that everyday I enjoy this less and less...

Making an achievement is one thing - but making it DOABLE its a different story... I wonder... How many times I need to ask you to fix this? This is quite embarrassing... Every has their limits though... I won't be asking no more - because I see its pointless... Rather just stop playing like many other great guys already did... Wonder why? You guys are introducing new content, maybe new characters - instead of fixing one of the BASIC things in game! (there are many things need fixing - but I understand that you can't fix everything at once, can you? But you gotta START of something for Ed' sake!)

I guess you care for the good of the game and so the players, don't you? You wish to KEEP them playing your game? If the answer might be ''yes'' - I assume that, but I am not so sure observing your actions... Try to fix the drop rates, try to fix the stability of the game to prevent players from losing their SOTs, trooper points, rewards, and then you may think of offering us something new... Because I guess no one will be happy of the new things, maybe new characters - if still it will be very hard to evolve talismans to use them, no one will be happy of constant crashes, force to close your app dozen times a day and thinking all the time - if I WILL manage to score all trooper points for today - or not...

Thank you for your time and listening...

Have a nice evening

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    are you seriously considering quitting the game because you can't get a simple achievement? It's quite easy to level a 1 star talisman with a 3* rune for that daily 5 ironite.

There's no point making a fuss over something so basic, making straightforward daily achievements even easier is not something the devs should be focused on right now.

However I completely agree with you that rune drop rates should be increased. It's crazy how many 5* purple talismans I have at level 1 because I'm forever short of purple runes but at the same time at an excess of 3* evo purple runes (3 full stacks).

It's quite clear we are still some tuning updates away from a fully functioning game yet and I think it's fair we give the devs some breathing space to focus on important issues. This means not barking for attention in a long rant wasting everyone's time whilst achieving nothing. I'm sure you have good intentions but threatening to quit the game just like the last guy won't help solve this game's numerous issues.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Wouldn't is be shiny if they released a rune dungeon right about now? Hmm. They said a big update is expected next week, and sparton didn't seem too concerned about the xp rune drop rate.

Like hypnos said, level up a low level talisman for the daily. Even if you have to use a 3* evo rune, it isn't a big deal.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

You guys simply not understood what I have written, do you? I know that IS EASY to upgrade 1* talismans so I am doing - but maybe I would like to uprade some others as well that I can't? You lads noticed that drop rate rate is beyond poor now, right? And what? No offence yet you seem like sheep being pleased of whatever is given to them... Let's all sit and start to clap the hands and enjoy - everything's perfect - no need to change anything, right?

I am NOT a sheep, pleased of everything I am getting... When I AM not pleased, I am not gonna pretend that's different... And I am saying this loud and clear... I know that such approach may be unpopular and not give me many friends, rather enemies - yet I always say what I think... And I am not barking at anyone - just trying to draw someone's attention on certain things... That's all... If you are not considering low rate of droping runes as the problem - fine - I respect that... However when I am not pleased - I can write about it, am I?

And what about the other things I've mentioned - you also think that everything's great? Or rather not, but... Shhh... Better we all sit quiet and not say anything that may be unhandy because the devs is being focused on other things! That's fantastic - yet somehow I can't see that... I am honest - this what I CAN see that the game lost its stability again and it's woking lately like it was in late summer - with many crashes, not popping the rewards and needing force close the game...

All I want is the game was good as it deserves to be - but in this particular moment - it is NOT - in my opinion... I am sorry...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Evening folks

You guys simply not understood what I have written, do you? I know that IS EASY to upgrade 1* talismans so I am doing - but maybe I would like to uprade some others as well that I can't? You lads noticed that drop rate rate is beyond poor now, right? And what? No offence yet you seem like sheep being pleased of whatever is given to them... Let's all sit and start to clap the hands and enjoy - everything's perfect - no need to change anything, right?

I am NOT a sheep, pleased of everything I am getting...
    W
    ..or maybe those who you call "sheep" are just players who don't agree with those like you who keep asking to make the game easier and easier every day.
    You know what, i think on the contrary that now it's even too freaking easy to upgrade talismans.. for example before the last updates i was struggling to reach 9 simple 3*evo runes (and it wasn't a bit too slow) to upgrade any talisman to 5*, but now well...i got 110 of them in 1-2 week.
    Same for the shards and other runes...dammit, now i'm collecting so many of them that i keep receiving the annoying popup message which says i reached the shards/runes limits and everytime i have to interrupt and go to my team to sell the extra ones.
    Not to mention that now they also reduced the number of runes required to upgrade talismans to higher levels..

And then i see this kind of spam made of new topics being opened almost daily, asking devs the same thing over and over: to make the game drop more shards or runes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    are you seriously considering quitting the game because you can't get a simple achievement?
    Nahh i've seen people saying this so many times, it's probably just an attempt to make the protest sound more "threatening"
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 11-20-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    ..or maybe those who you call "sheep" are just players who don't agree with those like you who keep asking to make the game easier and easier every day.
    Yeah I agree with you, calling "sheep" those who think different is not a nice thing at all.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    You know what, i think on the contrary that now it's even too freaking easy to upgrade talismans.. for example before the last updates i was struggling to reach 9 simple 3*evo runes (and it wasn't a bit too slow) to upgrade any talisman to 5*, but now well...i got 110 of them in 1-2 week.
    Same for the shards and other runes...dammit, now i'm collecting so many of them that i keep receiving the annoying popup message which says i reached the shards/runes limits and everytime i have to interrupt and go to my team to sell the extra ones.
    Not to mention that now they also reduced the number of runes required to upgrade talismans to higher levels..

And then i see this kind of spam made of new topics being opened almost daily, asking devs the same thing over and over: to make the game drop more shards or runes lol

Nahh i've seen people saying this so many times, it's probably just an attempt to make the protest sound more "threatening"

Ciao Ancient Mariner

I am not talking about EVO runes - also being pleased that it was decreased the number needed to evolve lalismans... It's fantastic that you're getting so many evo runes - me either - never said different - yet without runes you WON'T BE able to evolve talismans unless you've got 500 - 1000 evo runes and couple dozens millions to get rid of - maybe such hardcore players to whom the game is still too easy - upgrading their talismans that way... Sadly I can't afford to do this way... I am always short of money, runes and couple other things despite I play a lot...

I've never received such a popup informing me that I have far ''too many of something'' - except souls - and who's talking about easy game? If I really would have as lot of everything as you seem to get I would NEVER DARE to ask for a change... That's great that you have different situation... Be happy of it - not envy you, though...

One thing for the end - do we really know each other? I guess not, amico You know nothing about me though - when I am talking I might be leave - it means I really CAN do it... But not because to treat someone... Or to keep pressure or at last confirm somebody's knowledge about people's behaviour... Honestly I don't care - I am too old for this - yet simply because I won't be having fun of playing anymore...

Have a nice evening

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I am not talking about EVO runes - also being pleased that it was decreased the number needed to evolve lalismans... It's fantastic that you're getting so many evo runes - me either - never said different - yet without runes you WON'T BE able to evolve talismans unless you've got 500 - 1000 evo runes and couple dozens millions to get rid of - maybe such hardcore players to whom the game is still too easy - upgrading their talismans that way... Sadly I can't afford to do this way... I am always short of money, runes and couple other things despite I play a lot...
    It's weird (especially if you're playing this game for enough time like me, as i deduce from your account), then probably it depends on one's own way to play the game, because i remember that since from the start i've never really ran out of money and all the other resources needed to upgrade talismans/characters (except for 3*rainbow evo runes/shards before the last upgrade), at least not at the point that i had to wait for a long time to upgrade something. But maybe the point is just this: that we have different opinions about how much time should pass between an upgrade and the next. Maybe you'd like to upgrade like 3-4 talismans each day (example) while i'm ok if it takes more time, i don't know.

One thing for the end - do we really know each other? I guess not, amico You know nothing about me though
    ironic that's exactly the first thing i thought after reading your point about those who you called "sheep", just because they overall enjoy the game as it is evolving

OS
    iOS
    I agree with witkacy to the extent that the rune drops are downright problematic. It was not my experience though others seemed to complain that evo runes were a problematic bottleneck and devs adjusted accordingly believing it unreasonable to level many/any talismans if evos were that scarce. However, the same logic pervades the standard rune issue. I am actually burning through money and stupid evo runes that others claimed were not dropping just to round a L49 tali with 98% progress to level 50. 3* colored and rainbow rune bottle necks I get, but when you cannot source the runes to level an old 1* tali to 2*, it's utter BS... way more so than the colored evo drops that they saw reason to fix. There are much smarter and more sensible ways to make the game challenging.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!