OS
    Android

Question regarding attack/magic and damage overall

Do characters that have the tag "deals magic damage" get a benefit from the regular Attack stat?

I've leveled my Assassin Souless Demon to 4* and when I tried it it deal close to no damage at all. Looking at his attack it says that it deals magic damage, so I pumped the magic stat as much as I could with the same result, super low damage.

Also, when you check the stats you see that his regular Attack is as high as his Magic. Which is weird.

And finally, does enyone have a good Assassin Demon? I would love to check the setup.

Thanks,
    Gonzo.

PS: Is the Gunner Allied Bomber Boy any good? I pulled him today with my free Gunner Soul.

Not usually - Magic is based off of Magic, and Physical is based off of Attack.

My 4* Assassin Soulless Demon does plenty of damage (for his level/talismans).

1022 with regular attacks vs 5* level 4 Magus enemies in Battlefield Madness. 1533 with the Allied Soldier's MAG buff.
    1693 with regular attacks vs 5* level 4 Gunner enemies in Battlefield Madness. 2530 with self MAG buff.
    2658 with regular attacks vs 5* level 4 Magus enemies in Battlefield Madness with Soldier Eddies' MAG buff.

He's 4* 73, stats below:
    HP : 1804+3275
    ATK: 505+480
    DEF: 159+330
    MAG: 505+872
    MR: 159
    Spec: 167

I have a guy who's attack increases depending on enemy HP. Does that mean neither his magic nor attack will affect his damage?