Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Beaten Gunner LoL X with 3 characters without giving them a turn, and AoF is not involved...did it as I accidentally forget to add Prisoner back to my team and started a battle.

I think the fun and key to LOL battles are class advantages.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-21-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Wow I can actually try this! I should get my blue and green bats some attention it seems.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Gunner lol X can be beaten without giving him a turn with AoF, assassin GS, and Nomad+CR Eddie or a few others.

Magus lol is prob the hardest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Beaten Gunner LoL X with 3 characters without giving them a turn, and AoF is not involved...did it as I accidentally forget to add Prisoner back to my team and started a battle.

I think the fun and key to LOL battles are class advantages.

I agree with you guys. Actually you can beat him without giving a turn, class advantage is most important key to do that. But what i do here is giving one turn for Lord of light on purpose. When LOL hits me, green bat dies. Than Grim Reaper revives green bat back and that killer kicks him out. This is a filthy and fun move for me

Personally, i find more fun to try different team strategies with combining skill synergies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Wow I can actually try this! I should get my blue and green bats some attention it seems.
    Bats are wonderful! They definetely worth attention.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Hi.

I seem to do OK on Gunner LOL with my four man red team - I cant farm it but can do it manual ever time.

Samurai
    Rocket Dog
    The Nomad
    PSS

All 5*Lvl 100 with mostly 5* talisman. In fact this time can beat most LOL levels and types.

My secondary Eddie is usually 5* Carriage Rider for the debuffs...if required!

Cheers
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-21-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I am farming Warrior LOL today with my red team and using a different variable Trooper each time - works a treat and not had any fails yet.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the tips.
    I'm upgrading my Angels as much as I can.

What talismans should I use on my grim reaper?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexovic-1969 View Post
    Thanks for the tips.
    I'm upgrading my Angels as much as I can.

What talismans should I use on my grim reaper?
    Depends on your overall team power. If you have strong team with strong talismans (especially for green bat), you can put 5 x Holy Talisman + 1 x any Yellow Bulwark talisman (gives more hp than blue talismans + more magic than green talismans,reasonable choice for adding some HP + Magic Damage).

If not, i suggest you to have him with 4 x Holy + 2 x Warp Bulwark Talismans for more survivability.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Depends on your overall team power. If you have strong team with strong talismans (especially for green bat), you can put 5 x Holy Talisman + 1 x any Yellow Bulwark talisman (gives more hp than blue talismans + more magic than green talismans,reasonable choice for adding some HP + Magic Damage).

If not, i suggest you to have him with 4 x Holy + 2 x Warp Bulwark Talismans for more survivability.
    Alright, again thanks for the tips!!!!

OS
    Android
    Sounds awesome. I have all the angels also, but only have the red equipped and leveled up... Have you ever done an all COTD setup? I have all of them also, but same issue... only the red is equipped and levelled so far...
    I will eventually have all of them ready at all tiems... hopefully lol
    Oh, and I also want to try an all soulless demons party too... Have them all but they are all stuck at lvl 60 still.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    you can put 5 x Holy Talisman + 1 x any Yellow Bulwark talisman (gives more hp than blue talismans + more magic than green talismans,reasonable choice for adding some HP + Magic Damage).
    sorry, but why would you do that? the set bonuses are quite important and like this you end up having one useless holy talisman and one useless yellow talisman...i wouldn't bother with any yellows on a magus eddie. you either go full glass cannon with 6xholy or then if you must (for to me an unclear reason) have yellow talismans equipped,use 2 to get the 25% special bonus. i would still prefer to use a green set though.

in my experience,this game is so simple,that fantasizing about any combos is completely unnecessary (even though i would love to see some and i have many of my own in mind).

but at the end it all comes down to one big word of wisdom,which someone on these forums said a long time ago (think it was Gonzo...sorry if im wrong):
    "It's all about how much damage do YOU do."
    you can easily manually beat all LOLs and campaign stages (except for the beast) without allowing the opponent a single turn. especially once you get the red bat. so why would you bother with some sentinels,no matter how fancy their passives look?
    Just get: red bat,glass cannon GR,soldier,CR,pharaoh,storm(or other strong eddies),PSS/warrior golden son and the fourth slot is pretty much a free one (used for troopers or wicker man/nomad for more damage).
    with this setup it's just about the right use of character order and enemy targeting.
    sadly...in my experience 90% of talismans are just not worth using losing the 15-20% stat boost from holy,paladin,strenght,guardian. you anyway never need that freeze or paralyze,when you get 8 hits (9th with shock or burning) in your first turn and finish the opponent...

glass cannons ftw