Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 164
  1. #151
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    slauki



    You're wrong, my friend... That's EXACTLY the point... If I would be critisized that often - it would be meant that others might not be pleased of the work that I am doing... Now we would have two options: a) this IS my fault and b) it's NOT... In case a) I would rethink everything once again, tried to find all the mistakes that I've made - and fix them, when I couldn't cope with that all by myself - I would ask for help someone more experienced than I am - it's no shame to say that sometimes we don't know something - shame IS while we hiding this fact, doing everything on our own - cause we know better, and then we fail... You know what my RIP grandpa used to say? ''Only those are not making mistakes, who do nothing''... Everybody makes the mistakes and they are good - sure thing it's better learn on somebody's else ones than on our own - it's less painful - yet if we have made them already - it would be good to become even better and not to made them in the future or at least not the same ones - it's just lame and shows that maybe we are not such professionals which we claim we are or would like to be, but we are not...

    In case b) We can ignore all the critisism as we exactly know that we have no guilty at all, maybe other try to break our reputation, being simply jealous - but at last we can stand tall and doing our job...



    You know why? I can tell you what I think... People simply getting more and more tired with all this is happening and their tolerance is going down fast... People are overall patient, willing to forgive a lot, try to cooperate, finding bugs, reporting crashes, taking the time and pointing out the mistakes, asking for a change sometimes... But it is NOT our role! We are the players and that's it (more or less pleased, but's a different story - it's not possible to please everyone, always we can find someone with some ''buts'') - but NOT TEST PILOTS!



    Honestly... Please tell me if you remember one single update free of any mistakes, bugs, freezes, errors?
    I am NOT... Everytime HAS TO BE something broken... Apart of being disappointed you do think that's fair and it's just for the game's good? I am NOT... It shouldn't happen that our great devs pulling something not being 150% sure it works as it should be - this is very unprofessional... I am not the coder, programmer etc. so I won't give any help, even if I wish so bad - because I simply don't know what they are doing wrong, but all this what's worrying me is the fact that they seem do not know themselves...



    Exactly, my friend! That's it! Tell me - who needs good changes, while it happends that ''good'' turning out to ''bad'' or ''worse'' - this REALLY sucks when all the bad demons from the past are rising again... I don't know how bout you, yet I would like to less ''news'' and more real ''good''... There's are still some issues which been reported long ago, yet not been fixed because all the time is something more important - this time introducing new characters and so give them another chance to earn some bucks from players... Who cares that Carriage Rider Eddie's fury healing opponents instead finish them? Let's all enjoy the new BNW stuff...
    I appreciate that you appreciate all the devs are doing - appreciation is important should give motivation for further work... But appreciation is not enough... I expect some significant changes for good, let them be even small, but let them happen... Even with this last promotion... It wouldn't be nice to GRANT one new character of every purchased pack to everyone who spent their hard earned ironities? They ARE BNW souls afterall, aren't they? Look... One small thing and how pleased people could be... I am not complaining because I've got couple, but I have read that people bought quite lot of them and got nothing...

    You know what's the real problem of the game is? That is BAD planned from the start... Not too many worlds - 3 - Normal - Hard - Madness (not counting AK cause it's the tutorial really)... And in the end it happens that opponents are at full capabilities - later we do as well, so any chance to make the game more challenging and harder is to nerfing people's hard built characters, and nicely call it ''balance''

    What would be next? In the next worlds? Giving us more stars and so the opponents, or further nerfs?



    C'mon... It's not just about broken heal shield - look further... Somehow noticed also nerfing Assassin Golden Son (haven't managed to read about it anywhere - now he has one wave of damage instead of three I believe he had so far...) and about couple other things as well... You said once: - Chill out peeps, nobody's dying here, it's just a game... Again wrong, my friend... It may be a game, but above all it's BUSINESS built to make as lot money as it can be done... And this game is not have been run by couple of students afterhours for free and for fun - yet by people who claim themselves professionals under big ''P'' and who probably earn couple fat bucks for their efforts...

    Couple words at the end: I am NOT the proffesional musician in any way, not having proper musical education, just selftaught guy... It happened that I even played at wedding as the urgent replacement for friend in the past... Now I play the charity gigs with some friends at the churches when I have some free time all this about to collect some money for poor and disabled kids - to buy them some toys or making them able to go somewhere they never been - I have no money for this all, for the time I gave... Just satisfaction and ''thank you''

    And this is the story: Let's assume for a while that I AM professional musician and you slauki being the owner and manager of the well known heavy-metal band called Knocking Smog... You just hired me and couple other guys and we are about to raid all over Germany and then the world - who knows!

    1) The first couple of gigs not went as planned because one of your guys - certain Witkacy screwed exactly everything he could... What you've been doing?
    a) nothing
    b) critisism is always appreciated, no problem
    c) giving me some time and pretending that everything's fine

    2) After a few more slops while audience ''booing'' all the time... You:

    a) being disappointed of me, yet appreciate that I am trying despite, you being not so sure if I can play
    b) buying my explanations that I don't know what's happening and I will check this one out what's wrong with my play
    c) hell with them all - they have no idea what's the true art is

    3) Another few such incidents has passed... some even thrown a few eggs at the stage... You...

    a) being more and more disappointed with the audience
    b) relax people! Nobody dying here - at least we can make some scrambled eggs there
    c) decide to kick me off the band at last, because you've made mistake and it happened that I am not professional musician like you expected...

    What would you choose?

    Cheers,

    W
    Some excellent points being made here folks. I do get the feeling that this was a rushed job from the very start. I did not get into the game until straight away as I looked on here first and could see there were issues all over the place so I thought - hold a off a month or two and it will be solid when you start. It has not been terrible but it has been poor at times and I think my feeling is still that the game is a beta stage project with many issues to iron out.

    However, it will also be the case, I am sure, that the people trying to fix this want to do a good job and not get booed by a lot of us for making mistakes - I know these things happen but I would rather that the game went off for a full day and cam back 100% than what we are getting just now. As long as we are all told it is going to be off for a while then that is fine with me. But you have to get it right and test it - us paying customers are not beta testers, we are customers and we deserve something that works, because that is what we are paying for isn't it?

    I get that soul drops are at time rubbish - they are but I think that is the gamble and sometimes it pays off while others it doesn't. But we should not need to gamble on the basics of the game working or not - it should work and be thoroughly tested before it goes live.

    I am pretty sure the Band themselves would not put out an album with notes missing here or there in a solo or drum fills missing all over the place - or Bruce missing out a few words here and there? No, they give it time and make sure that the final product is something they can be proud of as part of their 'legacy of the beast'....(I will forgive them Blaze era as not my cup of tea - similarly I forgive the devs rubbish characters and repeat after repeat soul drops - these things happen and are part of a career in playing a game or writing albums).

    So I am not really ranting at all - I get that things go wrong but as pointed out above - every time an update has issues...that just isn't right in my eyes. But lets not forget no one sets out to do a bad job so maybe there are all sorts of hangovers from the last bunch of devs that are hard to fix - maybe the set up of the game code had weaknesses built into it that are difficult to get round and requires a 'plaster' to fix them without really fixing the issue, if that makes sense?

    My fingers are crossed that the team can get past the issues because I really like the game, my son and daughter both like the game (they just got it a few weeks ago) and are now starting to like Maiden tunes - they even asked to go see them with me and the wife next year in Glasgow.....(too much £, to loud , maybe a little bit too sweary in places and they are maybe a bit too young - maybe in a year or two!)

    LLP

    Up the IRONS \m/ and the Devs
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  2. #152
    10 characters

    Name:  Bill Lumbergh 25112016063415.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  89.2 KB
    LoTB Since June 2016

  3. #153
    Senior Member Hypnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    10 characters

    Name:  Bill Lumbergh 25112016063415.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  89.2 KB
    What 10 characters did you get?
    mammy-7388

  4. #154
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    10 characters

    Name:  Bill Lumbergh 25112016063415.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  89.2 KB
    That would be great, yes.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | __________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one last word: if your car service mess up the breaks, people can die. if the lotb devs mess something up (again) some people cannot play appropriatly for some days, due to the broken heal shield...
    That's fair enough and the example was a bit dramatic ... if your toaster is doing only one side you would give it back ... people paid real money and they are getting told over and over again to be patient ... they have a right to complain.

    Agreed that the tone should be kept reasonable ... no excuse to get personal or abusive - you are absolutely right there and if I missed the tone (can't remember if I did to be honest) I sincerley apologize.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    I believe that it should be mandatory to use the phrase, "Knocking Smog" in place of "ten characters", and that Fucking Visions Eddie should be buffed with a retrofit passive known as "Knocking Smog."
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)


    DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

    Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

  7. #157
    Senior Member PsychoEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    What in the hell is going on in the above post?
    You haven't tried crystal meth over and over and then started typing on the internet

  8. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8
    The game is online for months, some bugs exist for so long, each update brings new bugs and not a single once the dev team can deliver the content they planned to, every update will come along with several quick fixes.

    From my experiences I had to say their programmers are kind lame, they just can't get things done, that's frustrating, not just for players, if I am their colleague, I will disappoint too, losing faith to them, because they made mistakes over and over again, and sometimes they even can't found the cause of the problem, not to mention fix them.

    I am ok with the character and talisman nerf, and I can bear with bad luck in souls (for example, during the Halloween event, nearly 50 rare souls in a row, not a single 4*+ character, and I opened them one by one, that just brutal, after that spent about 70000 trooper points in Sentinel rare souls can't get 1 FotD Eddie, and there are many more.)

    Above all of the nerf and bad luck, I accepted it, never complaint it, but can your dev team get their job done quick and well, be professional, like a Programming Engineer.

  9. #159
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    That would be great, yes.
    Ha! But I quoted your entire picture!

  10. #160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by megayu View Post
    The game is online for months, some bugs exist for so long, each update brings new bugs and not a single once the dev team can deliver the content they planned to, every update will come along with several quick fixes.
    Imagine how ruined the game will be when pvp hits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •