Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonNikolov View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I really the update so far.
    But I am experiencing some strange (buggy ? ) behavior with the Heal Shield Buff
    - sometimes it heals for double the amount of damage (Game of death , madness enemies do that almost all the time)
    - sometimes I get infinite heals that prevents me from continuing the battle (My Red Troll on several different levels).
    Hi, it's reported here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-16-update-bug

OS
    Android
    My experience so far:

Bugs:
    - Red troll bug with game freeze for 3 times maybe out of 10 games... will not use it anymore

Achievements:
    - I have 95/100 5* Talisman and could collect all the rewards directly. No problems so far. But with the daily challenges I will have to wait to upgrade the rest and won't do it directly.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    My experience so far:

Bugs:
    - Red troll bug with game freeze for 3 times maybe out of 10 games...
    Confirmed... FFS...

OS
    iOS
    Bought 6 BNW souls. First pull _ FOTD Eddie, haha. My RNG doesn`t know which event it is.
    Gladly I didn`t have him yet.
    Also got undead ass rescuer (him again with a normal g/a soul, haha)

OS
    Android
    well, a bit rare, the new drops.

spent ~25 BNW souls. Got:
    2x Undead rescuer (assassin + sentinel)
    2x corrupt droid (warrior + gunner)
    Sentinel rescuer seems useable, the other 3 are crap. (there are better healers out already)

the rest was dupes and trash, no Eddie, seems a waste of ironite.
    As it states "higher chance to get...", does that mean, for example Storm Eddie *can* drop from 2* gunner/assasin souls (as they state 1*-3*, which would include eddie) ?

Some translation issues (as stated by others):
    Corrupt Droids, undead rescuer sentinel and storm eddie are in italian instead of german (and vice versa, from what i read).

The patch should have at least maxxed the Level cap beyond 100. (I'm stuck at 100 and don't get no level up/SoT refill).

I've tried Storm Eddie from a trooper and *seems* to be pretty ok, a good magic dmg dealer, compareable to SoL Eddie at first sight. (can't confirm now, if he's better, cause i haven't tested everything yet. Ayways he seems a good assasin character, which is rare.
    Besides the rocket dog and golden son, i've found zero useful assassins - either too low stats and good effects (posessed mine, chattering skull, axis bomber boy), or decent stats, yet single attack and no good effect.

upon looking through the maximized characters post, i found my missing info to the corrupt rescuers.
    Gunner seems great, looking forward to get her. As for magus, only the freeze baits me, yet basic single attack only

So out of 10 characters 3 seem useable and 7 vanilla characters.
    Last edited by satani; 11-23-2016 at 10:31 AM.

OS
    Android

BNW Souls must drop only BNW allies

Frustrated much? Ok got a 4* Assassin Rescuer from BNW souls and 3 3* Sentinel BuzzLightYear from NORMAL souls... No new Eddie. So I fell into the trap of spending my ironite, well played devs.
    Last edited by Frost; 11-23-2016 at 11:14 AM.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Sparton, can you tell me if SoL's attack that steals fury and deals damage is also fixed as CR Eddie's Wither? Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Frustrated much? Ok got a 4* Assassin Rescuer and 3 3* Sentinel BuzzLightYear from NORMAL souls... No new Eddie. So I fell into the trap of spending my ironite, well played devs.
    Normal souls??? Not regular Gun/Ass ones??? You got a 4* and assassin from them??
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android

Ooops sorry

Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Normal souls??? Not regular Gun/Ass ones??? You got a 4* and assassin from them??
    Got 4* from BNW souls sorry will edit my post.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I've just got STORM EDDIE!
    I am so happy!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889