Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I decided WTF, and dropped the Ironite for 20 BNW souls even though RNGesus never seems to do much smiling towards me.

Was very surprised to see a Corrupt General (finally), 2 Assassin Golden Sons (been chasing for a while, will be levelling both for sure), an Assassin Troll, a Guardian Bomber Boy (been needing a good green guy too), and even a new Assassin Undead Rescuer to have a little fun with.

Pretty happy with the results.

Only problem now is scoring the runes for all those talismans....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    I decided WTF, and dropped the Ironite for 20 BNW souls even though RNGesus never seems to do much smiling towards me.

Was very surprised to see a Corrupt General (finally), 2 Assassin Golden Sons (been chasing for a while, will be levelling both for sure), an Assassin Troll, a Guardian Bomber Boy (been needing a good green guy too), and even a new Assassin Undead Rescuer to have a little fun with.

Pretty happy with the results.

Only problem now is scoring the runes for all those talismans....
    wtf me only big shit and a second corrupted general....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    What a completely shit update and further nerf of 5* characters
    So what is the point of getting a 5* character you may as well evolve a 1* to 5* because it looks
    Like it will be just as competitive in the end

Talisman achievement not counting and not getting the talismans
    I see a lot with this bug and Sparton say send a support what a load of crap
    So if we inform on the forum like we are told to do they say send to support !

I'm still mega pissed off with the last event conning me out of money as I tried to get
    The skill shards that were never in the madness Halloween level (which is fraud )

When are you planning on doing anything about the other achiements bugs reported to you
    5* characters and 4* characters
    Also now we have an increase in slots where is achiements V ?

OS
    iOS
    Nerf of 5* chars? What do you mean?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    PDK reduced healing by 5%

OS
    Android
    So bummed. 20 BNW souls. 2 Storm Eddies, no new robots, and only one 4* charater. Good to see others are having some better luck. At least I have another Eddie for the collection.

EDIT: On a positive note, I am super excited to see "on-hit" effects working on Carriage Rider Eddie, as he is my main Eddie. I can finally set him up with a set of Ward Freezing and Ward Paralysis Talismans as I originally intended, so thank you guys for getting that one rolled out.
    Last edited by Malcifar-8940; 11-23-2016 at 04:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Nerf of 5* chars? What do you mean?
    Apart from the PDK getting less healing, the Allied General got a bit "nerfed". His power move would give 100 % critical strike chance, which it doesn't anymore but I think that was more of a bug fix then a nerf as it used to work that way.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    I'm so sick of these nerfs. And i still have recieved no response from support. I get so excited about every update only to be disappointed by bugs and nerfs. I thought the point of an update was to make things better. Make me feel as if I have wasted my time money and that i am being mislead and played with.

I really wanted to have a positive review for this update but all I can say is that some of the characters look cool. But the bugs, the nerfs, the losses caused by the bugs, and the horrible drop rates the new souls has kinda pissed me off.

I still like the game but am getting tired of allot of the decisions being made and the poor execution of updates. As a former business owner and retired military member I would not let an employee preform in this manner.

I know people are saying stop the complaining and just deal with it. Ok I get that stance. However, this game is a product that we pay for and it is not preforming or being handled as it should. If you recieved bad service any place else would you be happy or if a product you purchased did not preform as it should would you keep it. No. and those are just quick thing that you don't invest time into. Also, if you complained you would recieve a full refund of your money. What is happing right here is worse many people have spent allot of money on this game and are being given a subpar product. That you can't be refunded for if you are unsatisfied. On top of that it's not easy to just quit and move on when you have invested so much time into it. So all you can do is hope it will get better. But, after months the same things are happening.

I know that people are working hard on the game and trying to make it better but some decisions are being made that are really irritating the supporters of this game. I have been a hard core gamer for over twenty years and rarely have I seen this many issues over an extended period of time.

I still want to play and support the game but the nerfs bugs and poor decisions must be addressed.

I don't think many people are asking for much just a fun game without a plethora of bugs, drop rates that make sense, better rng or a way to overcome it like the ability to actually earn rare souls, a way to manage their character pool like sacrifice, and stop nerfing characters that people have maxed out with skillshards or let us remove them when a character becomes worthless because of a nerf. Many games reset skills or points when a nerf takes place.

In my opinion Sparton has a hard job dealing with the players and is doing a great job dealing with us.

This post is not a complaint tward any person but is the only way we as a community have to express are real concerns about the game. Yes, the devs have been trying but a shiny penny is still a penny and will only distract you for so long.

Please, I am begging you stop the madness.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    ...don't you ever get tired of complaining?
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it