Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    ...don't you ever get tired of complaining?
    If any dev of any game that is out there would listen, care or even give some attention to every crying baby out there, trying to satisfy anyone demand.... There shouldn't be any games....

Listen to the crowd not to selfish/single complainings....

I cannot even play since a few days, but sure you're doing a great job Team.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Yea I get tired of complaining about the game. I would love to post just to help people and say that things are great. But clearly they are not great. People posting that everything is good will not get things fixed. Saying that you are happy just encourages more issues. We have not recieved one update that hasn't fixed one thing without breaking another. When people want to log in to play a game but cannot log in there is a problem. When bugs inhibit you ability to play there is a problem. When you spend weeks or months gathering skill shards for a toon then that toon is nerfed there is a problem. When you don't get what you pay for there is a problem.

Yes, I get tired of complaining. If things are good I'll say they are, as I have in the past. If they want the complaints to stop from people the game should be fixed. If it were just minor things I would just go along with it but these are major issues that are effecting a players ability to play and their willingness to play.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    has anyone tried to get Storm Eddie via 2* Gunner/Sentinel shards? (as it seems 1 out of 15 is a 3* character and 15x125 points is still half off the 3750). So theoretically 2x 3* by chance vs 1x 3* or better..
    I currently don't have enough trooper points left, but will try in a few days

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    has anyone tried to get Storm Eddie via 2* Gunner/Sentinel shards? (as it seems 1 out of 15 is a 3* character and 15x125 points is still half off the 3750). So theoretically 2x 3* by chance vs 1x 3* or better..
    I currently don't have enough trooper points left, but will try in a few days
    I can verify that yes, it is possible to get Storm Eddie from regular Gunner/Assassin souls, as mine dropped from one. I am, however, aware that it was a phenomenally lucky pull though... and I did burn about 4500 trooper badges to make it happen. Even so... no regrets here!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Sparton, can he drop in a regular soul?
    Storm Eddie can drop from any soul which can drop 3 star Assassins, so the common Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, and the limited time Brave New World Souls are where he can appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, can you tell me if SoL's attack that steals fury and deals damage is also fixed as CR Eddie's Wither? Thanks
    It wasn't in this update, but I've made a fix that will go into a subsequent update.

Regarding the various other bugs that people have been pointing out (here, other forum posts, and to CS), most of the team is working on identifying and fixing the issues that have cropped up. We hope to have a server update go out this week to address some things, but it looks like at least one new issue will require another app store update, so we're unsure of the timing on that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Yea I get tired of complaining about the game. I would love to post just to help people and say that things are great. But clearly they are not great. People posting that everything is good will not get things fixed. Saying that you are happy just encourages more issues. We have not recieved one update that hasn't fixed one thing without breaking another. When people want to log in to play a game but cannot log in there is a problem. When bugs inhibit you ability to play there is a problem. When you spend weeks or months gathering skill shards for a toon then that toon is nerfed there is a problem. When you don't get what you pay for there is a problem.

Yes, I get tired of complaining. If things are good I'll say they are, as I have in the past. If they want the complaints to stop from people the game should be fixed. If it were just minor things I would just go along with it but these are major issues that are effecting a players ability to play and their willingness to play.
    Bloody right you are...

OS
    Android
    As someone who already has a Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter Eddie, is Storm Eddie actually worth trying to get? I almost never use my assassin characters as I just can't find the right set-up for them!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Storm Eddie can drop from any soul which can drop 3 star Assassins, so the common Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, and the limited time Brave New World Souls are where he can appear.

It wasn't in this update, but I've made a fix that will go into a subsequent update.

Regarding the various other bugs that people have been pointing out (here, other forum posts, and to CS), most of the team is working on identifying and fixing the issues that have cropped up. We hope to have a server update go out this week to address some things, but it looks like at least one new issue will require another app store update, so we're unsure of the timing on that.
    Sparton, thank you for the update.

Two questions.

Were the nerfs that people are reporting intended or just an issue that occurred?

About contacting support, I have no way of telling if my requests for help were even recieve, so should have just wait a few days and then resubmit them?

Thank you for dealing with our sometimes very vocal inputs. I do appreciate the effort y'all put in its just very frustrating on our end as I expect it is on yours.

Ok one last question after reading your other post.

Doesn't it make more sense to implement sacrifice before pvp? Especially if we will be recieving more characters. And sacrifice will be easier to develop the a good pvp system. It would also solve space issues that prevent people from getting more of the new toons that come out.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-23-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    ...don't you ever get tired of complaining?
    the whole complaining from several members makes me want to leave the forum (do you get the irony?)...

yeah they messed it up again, and it's okay to mention that. but no need for 720 crying posts/threads of members who only see their own perspective. that's really childish behaviour to repeat
    the same things over and over again. damn i'm so sick of it, sorry. the forum climate changed from friendly to pissed off, that's really sad. after all it's a fucking game guys.
    Last edited by slauki; 11-23-2016 at 08:51 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the whole complaining from several members makes me want to leave the forum (do you get the irony?)...

yeah they messed it up again, and it's okay to mention that. but no need for 720 crying posts/threads of members who only see their own perspective. that's really childish behaviour to repeat
    the same things over and over again. damn i'm so sick of it, sorry. the forum climate changed from friendly to pissed off, that's really sad. after all it's a fucking game guys.
    Best post so far.