Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Were the nerfs that people are reporting intended or just an issue that occurred?
    We're still trying to diagnose some of the problems that have occurred. We're sometimes a bit sloppy recording all of the minor fixes we've done, but we're very careful about anything that could reasonably be considered a nerf. It seems right now like some fixes have been reverted, which ends up having the result of characters being nerfed.

About contacting support, I have no way of telling if my requests for help were even recieve, so should have just wait a few days and then resubmit them?
    Hm, try emailing from your preferred email client directly to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com then. I've passed along to our team to see if we can investigate why the web form supporting doesn't always seem to work.

Thank you for dealing with our sometimes very vocal inputs. I do appreciate the effort y'all put in its just very frustrating on our end as I expect it is on yours.
    It's totally understandable, and while it can sometimes be painful to see people be disappointed/frustrated with your game and your team, I understand where a lot of you guys are coming from, and myself and the rest of the Nodding Froggers are definitely doing our best to learn and do better now and in the future.

Ok one last question after reading your other post.

Doesn't it make more sense to implement sacrifice before pvp? Especially if we will be recieving more characters. And sacrifice will be easier to develop the a good pvp system. It would also solve space issues that prevent people from getting more of the new toons that come out.
    I haven't been too closely involved with the sacrifice feature, but from what I remember seeing of it's planned design, there were a bunch of screen flow issues that needed to be figured out, and I was worried that the way it was being designed may not give players the kind of value they want based on what they were sacrificing (at least with the initial release). When I have some spare cycles, I'll see if I can investigate that further and see if there are easy wins we can do to help fast track that feature (or at least get the right people to work on it in parallel with PVP and other features).

Contrasting to PVP... PVP is a much bigger feature, but we have it largely functioning internally, and the main barriers I think right now are ensuring it will work correctly as we scale to a pool of players bigger than the development team, fixing some obvious issues that are only arising as we start testing it with more people, and polishing various aspects of the feature to make it more ready for prime time.

Hey, Thanks for update.
    I just got some new infinite loop Troll behavior. That didn't happen for a long time, I use the troll a lot. They are funny but requires force restart

Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-23-22-34-46.png
Views: 221
Size:  239.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-23-22-38-13.png
Views: 228
Size:  219.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for all the hard work that is being put into the game and the communication that you provide is a great. I will continue to play and support the game as I hope that things will work out for the better.

The best thing to take away from all the complaints is that people are definitely passionate about this game and that they want it to succeed. When people are passionate about a game they will be loud but they also show their support by continuing to play as well as making in game purchases.

Thanks again.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Hi Sparton, does that mean that we won't see Sacrifice anytime soon?

What about implementation of BNW, that will be real soon right? I really need some new gameplay as this day in day out farming is getting sick...
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by arba.mihai View Post
    I just got some new infinite loop Troll behavior. That didn't happen for a long time, I use the troll a lot. They are funny but requires force restart
    Yeah, we have one of our programmers looking into that as we speak. We'll be getting a fix out for that as soon as we can, but we need to identify what the exact problem was that resurrected this old bug (or if there's a new cause for it).

Thank you for all the hard work that is being put into the game and the communication that you provide is a great. I will continue to play and support the game as I hope that things will work out for the better.

The best thing to take away from all the complaints is that people are definitely passionate about this game and that they want it to succeed. When people are passionate about a game they will be loud but they also show their support by continuing to play as well as making in game purchases.

Thanks again.
    I can say with complete sincerity that I appreciate how awesome and patient you and many of our other players have been despite all the setbacks and trouble we've had. We definitely recognize that our vocal players are very often people who really do like what we're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Hi Sparton, does that mean that we won't see Sacrifice anytime soon?
    I'm not sure, because I need to look closer at what the state of sacrifice is. I know at least that some back-end stuff was started, but I don't know how much progress was done.

What about implementation of BNW, that will be real soon right? I really need some new gameplay as this day in day out farming is getting sick...
    If it doesn't end up being really soon, PVP should be. Those are our two big gameplay features we're working on.

OS
    iOS
    I read a job review website a while back about roadhouse interactive. The person said it was a nice atmosphere working there, but the source code was really sloppy. Is that the right word? "Source code"? I'm not a programmer. Anyway it makes sense with all the little bugs. You guys inherited a great game, but it seems like it must be a huge headache sometimes. Thanks for keeping the faith. Hopefully some of these posts on here don't bum you guys out too much. It's just a game after all. Nobody's dying here.
    MrFreeze-6530

Thanks Sparton!

I also like to comment that it will be nice to have more red on the Warrior Bomber Boy as he looks awfully similar to Assassin Bomber Boy.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-23-2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Mistakes!
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Thanks Sparton!

I also like to comment that it will be nice to have more red on the Warrior Bomber Boy as he looks awfully similar to Assassin Bomber Boy.
    I think this is because of true damage... I actually don't mind it :P