Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the whole complaining from several members makes me want to leave the forum (do you get the irony?)...

yeah they messed it up again, and it's okay to mention that. but no need for 720 crying posts/threads of members who only see their own perspective. that's really childish behaviour to repeat
    the same things over and over again. damn i'm so sick of it, sorry. the forum climate changed from friendly to pissed off, that's really sad. after all it's a fucking game guys.
    That's fair enough but please tell me as well how may more fuck ups are acceptable until we are allowed to point out (complain) the issues.

Love your work in this forum and understood that you tried to protect the devs for a long while ... but at some point they need to get their shit together and this won't happen if there are no complaints. The game is at best in a beta status. If people are loosing stuff that they bought with real money they are absolutely intitled to complain.

How nice would you be to a car dealer that fucked up you car service for the x-amount of time? "Uh, breaks ... didn'T think about them" ... "A the clutch this time you say - we fix it by the end of the week" ... "You tried the indicator and the boot opened? Didn't happen last time") ...

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The game is at best in a beta status.

You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either) as this game couldn't be further from that scenario if it tried!

Spartan et al, keep up the hard work please - it is much appreciated by many of us x

OS
    iOS
    This forum has come a long way. I remember a post of mine being edited by lamia because I used the phrase "taking a dump".
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post

You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either) as this game couldn't be further from that scenario if it tried!

Spartan et al, keep up the hard work please - it is much appreciated by many of us x
    Got it ... it's still Alpha ...

OS
    iOS
    I have beta tested ultima online, eq, wow, Aion, dark scrolls, and many others. I can tell you that this game is nowhere as bad as some of those were during closed, friends and family, or open beta. Yes, it has issues but it is very playable and fun.

I can tell you from experience that when pvp drops you will really start hearing people cry. It happens in every game.

I understand there are many views on what a player expects from a game. These views mainly stem from they types of players casual, regular, hard core, pve, and pvp. All want a good game but each type has a different priority of how that is to happen.

I know it's easy to take posts and responses personally, I do sometimes, but we shouldn't. We all want the same thing a great game. Its just that our motivations are different. If I have issues i state them but I am not trying to make a personal attack on anyone. I try espessially with are dev contact to be supportive while stating my issues.

I can tell you from all my experiences with gaming we are lucky to have any one that will actually correspond with us. Many games ignore input or take it in silently and the only cont a player has is an update message. We are lucky.

Yea the game has issues. We will voice concerns. It will get better. Just try not to take things personal or attack each other. It will make things easier on everyone. And if I have posted anything that seemed like an attack on someone I apologize that was not my intent.

Sparton, the email address for support you provided worked and I now have a ticket number. Thank you!
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-23-2016 at 11:57 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I have beta tested ultima online ...
    I agree that was painful ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either)
    That's a bold guess ... I can tell you that if I would deliver work with that many bugs I would be fired and sued many times ...

I I can't play a game without having at least 1-3 "server errors" a day -> it's not stable

If I cannot use chars with certain shields (again) otherwise the game would hang or crash -> it's not stable

That's Beta for me ...
    Last edited by hold; 11-24-2016 at 12:07 AM.

I have beta tested ultima online, eq, wow, Aion, dark scrolls, and many others. I can tell you that this game is nowhere as bad as some of those were during closed, friends and family, or open beta. Yes, it has issues but it is very playable and fun.
    Yup, beta-testing isn't for the faint-hearted (or perfectionists lol)

I can tell you from experience that when pvp drops you will really start hearing people cry. It happens in every game.
    I'm almost dreading PvP for that very reason - past experience is that many demand it, many more cry about it, some willy-wave at how good they are but it all ends in tears (and often kills off a game). Hope LoTB survives PvP!

OS
    iOS
    sparton - i m writing this again : i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it

Sparton, the email address for support you provided worked and I now have a ticket number. Thank you!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    sparton - i m writing this again : i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it
    Unfortunately, I cannot do any direct customer service stuff myself (I don't have access to all the same tools that they do). You should use the in-game support button, and let them know what your issue is, and what your hardware/software is. I've not heard of anyone else with that issue, but CS will know best if there is a solution you can do.