Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anybody else having issues with the update downloading?
    Relentless-3385

OS
    iOS
    Don't think it's live yet.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    Anybody else having issues with the update downloading?
    yeah servers still down and i get a weird error message, i'm sure it'll go live soon

OS
    Android
    Well mine has quit giving the maintenance message and is giving me this instead:

None: BAD ID=UI_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ERROR_SUBTITLE/n[Errorretreieving AssetBundles manifest. IME RLM104]

Nevermind... back to Under maintenance
    Relentless-3385

So the Brave New World Soul can only be purchased from store and doesn't drop from anywhere?
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Is Brave New World open thereafter, or is it closed after the promo run?
    Because of the unique nature of the Brave New World bosses, the dungeons will be coming later, as they ended up being more work than we anticipated. We wanted to at least start with releasing characters now.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    How long will the servers be down for please? I need my evening fix lol
    We're just trying to work out one last kink in the system; it sounds like it might be another hour or so, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We're just trying to work out one last kink in the system; it sounds like it might be another hour or so, sadly.
    Damnit and I need an early night. Oh well, more caffeine it is - can't go to bed without my evening fix

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Because of the unique nature of the Brave New World bosses, the dungeons will be coming later, as they ended up being more work than we anticipated. We wanted to at least start with releasing characters now.
    soooo right now there is actually no new content ? we just get a chance to get the characters before the brave new world dungeons open (which i m assuming will open next week or the week after ?) and only the LOL dungeons are open on the weekend .. is that correct .. or m i missing something ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    soooo right now there is actually no new content ? we just get a chance to get the characters before the brave new world dungeons open (which i m assuming will open next week or the week after ?) and only the LOL dungeons are open on the weekend .. is that correct .. or m i missing something ?
    That's how I read it.

Seems like they intended to release it all as a package but ran into some snags so they decided to offer something rather than have a total delay.

OS
    Android
    I keep getting a message saying that my version is out of date and it redirects me to the Google Play Store... I then get an error from Google Play....

This is killing me!!!! Can't wait to see what is new!!!!