Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Souls only drop **** like usual and another heavy nerf (red bat today). Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, btw, seems that there is a new bug on Assassin golden son: earlier he consumed Marks with all three rounds of damage, but now it's only happening once. Can you look into this please? Thanks
    A mark should only be able to be consumed for damage once, regardless of how many hits a single skill does, so unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, the current functionality sounds correct.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    It's not a players fault is things are wrong with the game. The players are the customers who pay money to play.
    Eagleknight

To be fair - at least the devs are trying to offer something new from time to time - now I've got a nice set of talismans which wasn't available before at last not in public...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I was debating spending my limited ironite on those bnw souls. I had a feeling it would be a waste. I could see how it would be tempting to buy some ironite for this, but not me. For the devs sake I hope their strategy works though. They gotta make money somehow. So we got a few new characters and the ability to get the founders pack talismans. It's something. Dry turkey and stove top stuffing is still a thanksgiving dinner.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    A mark should only be able to be consumed for damage once, regardless of how many hits a single skill does, so unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, the current functionality sounds correct.
    I like the earlier, "buggy" version better then Oh well, I guess I'll have to rely on Corrupt General and his burns consuming...

LATEST NEWS: Consuming marks doesn't deal additional damage at all :/
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 11-23-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Marks don't do damage at all at the moment. Tried 10 rounds in lol and .... lol. "Missed" every single hit on them. Guys ... you are doing a simple game, not a mars landing mission. Get your stuff done ...

Edit @mr freeze: buy Ironite, sands of Time or anything. But never spend something on souls. You should have learned, that they have a 99,999 percent chance of dropping crap or something you already have
    Last edited by hanZ; 11-22-2016 at 11:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Eagleknight

To be fair - at least the devs are trying to offer something new from time to time - now I've got a nice set of talismans which wasn't available before at last not in public...

Cheers,

W
    What new tailismans? I did not receive any.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    7 BMW souls and 300 regular souls. Not 1 new soul.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    So basically a BNW Soul is just a normal Rare Soul with a different colour designed to try to get us to spend money? Sorry but if it is sold as a BNW Soul then surely you should be guaranteed a BNW char?

OS
    Android
    The talismans were from the challenges. You have to get 5 star talismans.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion