Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    He is one of the best Eddies. His Fury damage is insane on a single target.
    I will keep using my Skill Shards on him!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

So i finally got to test him in gunner LoLX today with maximum setup (still need to replace 2 arcane talismans with paladin for a few more points in magic,think it's 6).

With skill sharded fury skill, allied soldier and PDK (requires a bit of luck,that all the buffs and debuffs trigger in the same round) i hit the boss for: 41367+49392+55156+55156+55156+55156 damage!!!

MASSIVE!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So i finally got to test him in gunner LoLX today with maximum setup (still need to replace 2 arcane talismans with paladin for a few more points in magic,think it's 6).

With skill sharded fury skill, allied soldier and PDK (requires a bit of luck,that all the buffs and debuffs trigger in the same round) i hit the boss for: 41367+49392+55156+55156+55156+55156 damage!!!

MASSIVE!
    Smokes!

Bit overkill though right?

Thats gotta be the biggest damage I've ever heard of...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

and PDKs magic charge can still be buffed by 20% with skill shards...

OS
    iOS
    So is he worth the skill shard investment? Currently have 2 shards so what, only 12 left? Think he takes 14. Not used him much as his Talismans are maxed yet. But figured it wouldn't hurt to have another Eddie maxed out with shards.

It's either Him, Gunner Desert Marauder, Assassin COTD, The Wicker Man or a left field choice, Gunner Undead Allied Soldier. His Talismans need a lot of work, but his 15% chance to give party extra turn could come in handy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So is he worth the skill shard investment? Currently have 2 shards so what, only 12 left? Think he takes 14. Not used him much as his Talismans are maxed yet. But figured it wouldn't hurt to have another Eddie maxed out with shards.

It's either Him, Gunner Desert Marauder, Assassin COTD, The Wicker Man or a left field choice, Gunner Undead Allied Soldier. His Talismans need a lot of work, but his 15% chance to give party extra turn could come in handy.
    Desert Marauder!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    This is my main eddie. Love its insane random damage. Although I just noticed that drain power and drain fury might be bugged or something. Isn't supposed to drain from the target? It's draining from me.