Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    One of my Troopers has him as his champion so I used him today. I like him. The animation when you use his fury is really good as well

OS
    Android
    His face strongly reminds me of the old picture that Speed of Light Eddie had.

Storm Eddie must be great fun with Hell Dice. All the randomness you'll ever need.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Awesome Eddie! I still can't believe I actually got him.

Some amazing artwork and animation for his fury too... really giving Grim Reaper a run for his money!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Awesome Eddie! I still can't believe I actually got him.

Some amazing artwork and animation for his fury too... really giving Grim Reaper a run for his money!
    Agreed! They did a great job on the fury animation!

I'm liking this Eddie so far, though I find I'm only using Bolt and Endless Night, with a smattering of Healing Rain. Surge and Crackling Thunder aren't as effective as I'd expect them to be, but I'll try 'em out more. Bolt's kinda like an AOE attack at first, gradually turning into a focussed blaster as baddies are taken out - I'm liking it. Healing Rain is sometimes frustrating as its random healing assignment sometimes misses the toon you really want to heal.

Only 14 slots for Skill Shards is nice.

His blue color is driving me crazy because he's an Assassin, not a Magus. Similar, Speed of Light Eddie drives me crazy with his green color but being Magus and not a Sentinel.

I currently have my Storm Eddie at 5-star, Level 75, with 4 Holy Talismans and 2 Shock Talismans.

With all the randomness, I guess he's a good character to go autoplay since targeting doesn't matter.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    ooh, OK then talisman loadouts. What do you reckon?

MR is high enough to go paladins over holy (Saves me having to go to ailing kingdom!). Plus shocks get consumed 50% with surge.

So maybe:
    2 x shock (power)
    4 x paladin (power)

Otherwise, replace 2 x paladin with another 2 shock? Or even maybe a set of warp (bulwark) to get the fury going regularly + a combo of health & magic? ... shame I have no warp (bulwarks) (((
    I wouldn't know really, haven't got him so I'm not familiar with scaling or anything... But shock, paladin and warp/will might be good. I have one will bullwarka on almost all of my maguses since I go mostly with one freeze set and one holy set... Leaving one space... And bulwark is giving more magic than green talismans and more HP than blue

OS
    Android
    Guys, put this thread to STICKY!

Btw, this Eddie is great. I've used 1 Skill Shard on him. I am just waiting for few Evo Shard to get him on level 100!
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    Guys, put this thread to STICKY!

Btw, this Eddie is great. I've used 1 Skill Shard on him. I am just waiting for few Evo Shard to get him on level 100!
    Sticky job done!
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    That fury animation is awesome. I had to get me one of these after using a trooper's and seeing that move.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I brought this Eddie to the LoL X dungeon today. He currently has 6 4* Paladin talismans (2 arcane (23/40, 11/40), 4 power (24/40, 24/40, 1/40, 1/40)). Totally destroyed the boss! Check it out:

Eddiejose-6453