Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejose View Post
    I brought this Eddie to the LoL X dungeon today....Totally destroyed the boss!
    I too was amazed by what he can do in the gunner LOLX.
    I robbed 6 maxed holy talismans off my CR (ofc Paladin is the better choice for him,but i don't have any).
    Using red bat i first applied Smite and then in the same round,after getting rid of the underlings used the fury attack on the boss for 6x8967 damage...a useful assasin Eddie at last! (i feel sorry for people who invested into the rainmaker)
    Even the randomness can be easily coordinated (to a certain degree ofc) by using the right move order...

OS
    Android
    Storm Eddie is really great!
    I am amazed with his spell set. I'll spend next few evolution shards on him.
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    Android

Tempest skill ignoring blind debuff?

I've been using Storm Eddie for autofarming at Powerslave madness. I've noticed that everytime Horus uses his fury and give blind debuff to my team, Storm Eddie's tempest skill (past) seems not affected by the debuff regardless the attack timing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    I've been using Storm Eddie for autofarming at Powerslave madness. I've noticed that everytime Horus uses his fury and give blind debuff to my team, Storm Eddie's tempest skill (past) seems not affected by the debuff regardless the attack timing.
    I thought it was just perfect attacks, but I've noticed him hitting while blinded on auto as well. I'm always on 2x speed while autofarming, so maybe I'll have to stop it and test.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I thought it was just perfect attacks, but I've noticed him hitting while blinded on auto as well. I'm always on 2x speed while autofarming, so maybe I'll have to stop it and test.
    I noticed this one on other levels, and I concluded that this regards only Present skill...

OS
    Android
    Well I tested it on manual, and tempest did hit on a non-perfect attack while blind (vs Horus). So, it appears that the skill is indeed bugged.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Here's a fun one to try for those with access to these characters (I had to borrow the Corrupt General): use Storm Eddie's haze, then corrupt General's basic attack, then finish with gunner Allied Bomber Boy's basic attack. This will wipe just about any non-boss wave. And we all know how storm eddie is a boss killer.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    I am still struggling with a tailsman combo as well. I am at a loss in general for blue's since freeze was nerfed into oblivion. If functional it would be perfect for an awesome 'ice storm' attack. My next preference would be purple slots. 4x of paladin sounds reasonable but I haven't even started leveling those up yet.

OS
    Android
    I'm using 2x ascension ward + 4x Paladin power, but holy works practically just as well as paladin. The difference is tiny between the two sets. I went ascension instead of health because at level 100 he has enough health to not need the health bonus.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Here's a fun one to try for those with access to these characters (I had to borrow the Corrupt General): use Storm Eddie's haze, then corrupt General's basic attack, then finish with gunner Allied Bomber Boy's basic attack. This will wipe just about any non-boss wave. And we all know how storm eddie is a boss killer.
    I usually do it but with another twist. I use Storm Eddie's haze, CG basic attack, then give Eddie an extra turn with the gunner Golden Son and then use Grim Reaper's fury or CG power ability. The result is... brutal!
    Eddiejose-6453