Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Yeah i noticed that too. Had to be in today's update. I've never seen any Eddie switch to past or future before on auto. I was kinda freaked out when it happened.
    My CR Eddie has used both past and future skills in autoplay since before this and the last update. Not that common but it sure happens.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

Great, more nerfing bullshit

People have remarked on the AI improving. Perhaps, but I just learned that the devs have utterly ruined a toon if not a team, and certainly a talisman.

The Assassin Golden Son had a devestating combo attack. When another character unleashed a Mark ability from the Death Talisman, Golden Son would ignite it with devestating effects... devestating to the point that the LOL or Beelzebub in Battlefield (Once his immunity was dispelled) were potentially nuked on round 1. There is no question that this was a powerful move, but it came with a price. First, the mark ability requires 7 power to deploy. Second, it required a perfect ignition from Golden Son. A perfect ignition from another character (Say a recovery shot from troll after golden son missed the perfect) did not yield the results. Third, it required Golden Son to survive all successive rounds to detonate death, and if that is an easy enough feat comparing the player's team to dungeon's enemies, then they would have been slaughtered anyway making the nerf pointless.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-23-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Content redacted for clarification on issue.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    My CR Eddie has used both past and future skills in autoplay since before this and the last update. Not that common but it sure happens.
    My CR Eddie has used his "Life Line" skill that gives "Spell Vamp" (heals according to magic attacks) but never his real heal thingy "Preserve". Lucky me that my main allies are a Hellhound and a Red Troll that benefit not the slightest from this brilliant move of my CR. So I named my CR "Baldrick" because he must have a cunning plan ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I didn't read about any nerf to AG. Did they do something to it without saying. If they nerfed him I'll be pissed I just used all my trooper points to max him out.

I hope or this is a mistake.
    I believe there's been yet another round of nerfing. They destroyed the Assassin GS ignition of the death talisman marks, which was a game changer for farming. It works, but the power has gone from nuking LOL/Beelzebub in one round to eliminating 30% or somof his HP. I am livid over that, and the fact that AG may also be nerfed would be rhe icing on the cake of both of my fully invested teams nerfed. Fucking ridiculous.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Corrupt General Total War skill damage seems to be reduced also.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Red troll is crashing game I think. It has happened a few times. I also lost my pre update souks collection. I had close to 99 and then had 5?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Sentinel Undead BuzzLightYear looks like a good character with useful ability but his damage is awful. Even with maxed talisman dealing less than 2k damage per enemy in Magus LOL dungeon...they are supposed to have class advantage against Magus.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 11-23-2016 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Changed rescuer to BuzzLightYear
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Ironic that there was a thread discussing whether PDK should get a buff, and here his heal's gone down again. Poor dog has it ruff.

Also surprised about Soldier Eddie healing now. Though I've seen Mummy, SoL and Reaper dip into Past and Future abilities for several weeks now.

Looking forward to trying the new characters if I ever get em.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

This had to be done!

Name:  ZomboMeme 23112016180117.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  59.4 KB
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Something is wrong with class bonuses. Level 79 green bat in Light Bringer Hard did 20K damage to my CR Eddie. CR Eddie and Golden Son damage to RED bat was smth like 1000.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan