Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's already fixed on Android if you grab the new update on Google Play. We submitted the update to iOS last week and still haven't been approved as far as I know, so there's nothing further we can do other than wait for it to get through their approval process. Everything's starting to slow down for the holiday season, I suppose.
    Thanks for answering! I'm on Android. Just opened Google Play here and my game is updated and I still got a bug. I'll try to autofarm once again with Troll.

I'd appreciate if someone else could confirm if the bug is fixed and can autofarm without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Hey Sparton, do you have an ETA on when the rest of the Brave New World release might be released? Thanks.
    We do not, no. Getting the Brave New World dungeons to all players and getting PVP out to all players is our two major priorities, and we have different people on the team dedicated to each (with some additional programmers having been hired to either help with one of those or to focus on other things so existing team members can focus as much as possible on their feature). I'm still not sure which of those will come out first, but they are coming.

OS
    Android
    SCREENSHOTS REMOVED.

Well, that was easy. First try and I got bugged. I have 2 other screenshots from previous bugs.

SCREENSHOTS REMOVED.

Am I the only one?

Edit: Removed the pictures to not polute the thread.
    Last edited by IceeeDz; 11-28-2016 at 10:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    We do not, no. Getting the Brave New World dungeons to all players and getting PVP out to all players is our two major priorities, and we have different people on the team dedicated to each (with some additional programmers having been hired to either help with one of those or to focus on other things so existing team members can focus as much as possible on their feature). I'm still not sure which of those will come out first, but they are coming.
    I appreciate the reply. Eager for new content!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post

Well, that was easy. First try and I got bugged. I have 2 other screenshots from previous bugs.

Am I the only one?
    Nothing happened here, since the game was updated via PlayStore...
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post

Am I the only one?
    Hi IceeeDz

Well... It happened to me as well, yet yesterday downloaded the update directly from Google Play Store and the problem seems to be gone (at least for now)... I've tried my own troll and couple of my friends ones - both on manual and auto play and game not crashing anymore now...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    hey sparton, thanks for the constant information. it would be nice if the xp-runes could be tuned in the meanwhile, since it sounds that it could take some more time till new content is released...
    the runes are a huge bottleneck atm as many people stated before. maybe you can do something about it, this would be great.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey sparton, thanks for the constant information. it would be nice if the xp-runes could be tuned in the meanwhile, since it sounds that it could take some more time till new content is released...
    the runes are a huge bottleneck atm as many people stated before. maybe you can do something about it, this would be great.
    Hi Slauki

I doubt if the devs will fix this soon (I wish I'd wrong) - they HAD couple chances already - I guess they don't recognize the problem as THAT important and this is highly unlikely that would missed all the posts asking them to do this... I guess it's on purpose... my theory is that they simply want us play even more and more with this awful drop rates, using the LOT of ironities to refills the sands of time, and then buy a lot of ironities with money to do it again and again...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Slauki

I doubt if the devs will fix this soon (I wish I'd wrong) - they HAD couple chances already - I guess they don't recognize the problem as THAT important and this is highly unlikely that would missed all the posts asking them to do this... I guess it's on purpose... my theory is that they simply want us play even more and more with this awful drop rates, using the LOT of ironities to refills the sands of time, and then buy a lot of ironities with money to do it again and again...

Cheers,

W

I am going to stay positive and cut the devs a break on this one (I feel like I owe them one when I made a rash post without confirmation earlier).

Even though this issue has bankrupted my resources and dramatically altered my play these past few weeks for the worse, I am going to remain hopeful that the Brave New World dungeons encapsulate this issue and working to bring this online is effectively addressing the xp rune issue.

If I am right, the only thing that I would have appreciated would be a heads up/confirmation. If I'm wrong... well, that's why I am trying to be patient on this one because the issue might get ugly with people.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi IceeeDz

Well... It happened to me as well, yet yesterday downloaded the update directly from Google Play Store and the problem seems to be gone (at least for now)... I've tried my own troll and couple of my friends ones - both on manual and auto play and game not crashing anymore now...

Cheers,

W
    Since there was no update for me, I reinstalled the game. So far, no crashes! Sorry for relating an already fixed problem.