Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I couldn't resist and bought 3 BNW souls from my saved ironite ...

Got 2 storm Eddies and 1 Angel of Pain ... Is AoP supposed to drop from these souls? That is my third one that I'd like to sacrifice ...

Storm Eddie looks like SoL Eddie dipped in blueberry jam ...
    And I being moron as I am, bought 10 pack, got my fifth pharaoh dog, one crappy new droid and rest of this was generic trash... Jeez -.-

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Ok clicked complete on the achievements for the new tailismans but the no reward
    Weird. Triple checked my tailismans but nothing new... bug???

Why can't things just work.
    Yes same thing for me.

Another 2 bugs :

1. I bought 10 new souls and I got the Storm Eddie, but I'm italian, and the skill description of storm Eddie in the character window of "My Team" menu is written in deutsch, not italian.

2. Once completed, the daily challenges says in the center of main window:

IT: BAD ID = DAILY_CHALLENGES_ALL_COMPLETE_TAG

OS
    Android
    Healing Shield is BROKEN.

CotD had Healing Shield and I attacked with Red Bat basic attack. The shield healed 7000 por hit! CotD was immortal.

That also happened with my Red Troll when he got Healing Shield.

Btw, got a crash on Game of Death because of reflect shield and Withe from CR. Don't know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    The new Talismans Achivements are not being counted in "Achivements Completed IV". Is this right? Because I didn't get 2 completed achivements with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Noticed that also, since I'm one achievement short of a free skill shard.
    I've passed that along so the issue can be tracked and fixed for a future update.

Ok clicked complete on the achievements for the new tailismans but the no reward
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes same thing for me.
    Please send a ticket into support, indicating the achievements you cleared and that you should have gotten the associated talismans, and they will investigate accordingly.

1. I bought 10 new souls and I got the Storm Eddie, but I'm italian, and the skill description of storm Eddie in the character window of "My Team" menu is written in deutsch, not italian.
    It seems some of the new localized text we got swapped German and Italian. We've internally fixed the skill descriptions and have identified what we think is the other batch of text strings that have the same problem, but since we don't have native speakers for those two languages in our office, please let us know if you see anything else backwards and we'll make sure that's fixed for a subsequent server update.

2. Once completed, the daily challenges says in the center of main window:

IT: BAD ID = DAILY_CHALLENGES_ALL_COMPLETE_TAG
    That was a late addition into the update we just shipped, and it looks like we missed getting that localized. I'll make sure that's translated ASAP, or at least replaced with English until it is translated.

Healing Shield is BROKEN.

CotD had Healing Shield and I attacked with Red Bat basic attack. The shield healed 7000 por hit! CotD was immortal.

That also happened with my Red Troll when he got Healing Shield.
    We are actively investigating a fix for this, as something very strange is indeed occurring.

Btw, got a crash on Game of Death because of reflect shield and Withe from CR. Don't know what happened.
    I've passed this along to be investigated by QA.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, I keep sending in support messages but I am not even getting back the automatic response with a ticket number. So I don't know if they are going through.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Please fix the sentinel golden son as he is integral to my PvP team. Still has a bug. check the bug threads. Thanks for the great update!

Got 12 of the new souls. Nothing but common 3 stars and a desert golem that I haven't seen since I started months ago. All in all, doesn't feel worth the gamble. Odds might be about as thin as the Halloween characters, but I can't blow anywhere near as much Ironite as I could trooper points.

Sparton, I keep sending in support messages but I am not even getting back the automatic response with a ticket number. So I don't know if they are going through.
    I checked with one of our CS peeps, and while they've heard that some people are not getting automated responses, but they don't seem to be missing anyone's support messages.

Additionally, I'm informed the best bet to ensure they can promptly diagnose/solve an issue is using the in-game support button (instead of emailing directly/using the website contact form), so as long as you're issue doesn't involve not being able to get into the game, it's best to use the in-game avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Please fix the sentinel golden son as he is integral to my PvP team. Still has a bug. check the bug threads. Thanks for the great update!
    It looks like the current heal shield issue was a failed attempt to fix that; our investigating into that has lead us to a possible fix for the new super-shields and making Dancing Sun properly functional, but we still need to test it thoroughly to make sure that works and doesn't have other knock-on bugs.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you. Sparton.
    Just tried the support button in game and nothing happens. And the FAQ button takes u to roadhouse games.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 11-23-2016 at 01:56 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Is it just me, or has the AI been getting better with the last few updates? It seems much more efficient now compared with a few months ago, and I just saw Soldier Eddie use his heal on auto play. First time I've ever seen that happen.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?