Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    By the way, is Wicker Man's basic attack supposed to do one round of damage to all enemies except to the one on whom the target circle is at the moment? That one gets two round of damage... Seems a little odd to me Thanks a lot \m/
    I asked this in the Wickerman thread. Yes, that's how it works. Main target takes a good solid hit, and the other enemies take a "splash" of damage
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Is there still in the short term or long term plans to have an exclusive Eddie through trooper points update? Thought I read that mentioned before.
    Kaz is spearheading the design for that, and while I don't have a timeline, that is being worked on. Trooper points (and an equivalent currency from participating in PVP) will help to get different feature-exclusive Eddies and other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Something seems to be wrong with my Tailgunner Eddie dmg. Whether Alliance General Power Ability buffed or not, barrage is dealing 4000+dmg?

Critical Strike worked for my allies but not on Eddie?
    Not sure what's up with that (unless it's critical strike chance is now actually a chance with a recent update), but I'll pass that along to get investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    By the way, is Wicker Man's basic attack supposed to do one round of damage to all enemies except to the one on whom the target circle is at the moment? That one gets two round of damage... Seems a little odd to me Thanks a lot \m/
    I'll double check with Kaz, as I'm not sure what the intent is there. I know there's quite a few characters that should be doing multiple hits which aren't clearly specified (or do differing amounts than what they were designed for), but I don't know what category The Wicker Man falls under for that.

Is Imp King just Imp?
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Troll is still bugged 1 week after the update. I can't autofarm Game of Death with him because it's simply wasting Sand of Time in infinite "Miss" loop.

When is this gonna be fixed?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Alliance general doesn't steal power ...

... same to me. Since the update the Alliance General further steal the energy, but the stolen energy isn't subtracted from the enemy! In the Dungeons, especially Assassin LOL X, the boss-fight can get close because of the non reduced energy and its hard hit.

Is this a bug or a feature? If it's a bug, will this be adjusted in one of the next updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Is Imp King just Imp?
    Oh, yeah, we're just talking about the Warrior-class Imp there. It looks like internally it had a different name when it was created, and at some point it was simplified down and we missed noting that when calling out the tuning adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    Troll is still bugged 1 week after the update. I can't autofarm Game of Death with him because it's simply wasting Sand of Time in infinite "Miss" loop.

When is this gonna be fixed?
    It's already fixed on Android if you grab the new update on Google Play. We submitted the update to iOS last week and still haven't been approved as far as I know, so there's nothing further we can do other than wait for it to get through their approval process. Everything's starting to slow down for the holiday season, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by GTR View Post
    ... same to me. Since the update the Alliance General further steal the energy, but the stolen energy isn't subtracted from the enemy! In the Dungeons, especially Assassin LOL X, the boss-fight can get close because of the non reduced energy and its hard hit.
    This has actually been a bug for a while if I'm not mistaken (same thing as the Energy Talismans). The intent is to fix it to do what it claims do to, but I don't know the timeline for that fix. The plan is to crush as many combat-related bugs as we can as we approach the release of PVP, though.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sparton, do you have an ETA on when the rest of the Brave New World release might be released? Thanks.
    Last edited by BillLion; 11-28-2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: clarity

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR View Post
    ... same to me. Since the update the Alliance General further steal the energy, but the stolen energy isn't subtracted from the enemy!
    This has actually been a bug for a while if I'm not mistaken (same thing as the Energy Talismans). The intent is to fix it to do what it claims do to, but I don't know the timeline for that fix. The plan is to crush as many combat-related bugs as we can as we approach the release of PVP, though.
    Interesting. I just noticed my AG definitely did drain the enemy's fury meter on his basic attack.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Interesting. I just noticed my AG definitely did drain the enemy's fury meter on his basic attack.
    Fury and energy are different things

@ Sparton: Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Or does this only block the summoning of additional beneficial effects while leaving those already there in place? Thinking that must be the case...
    Yes, that is most probably the answer to your question. There exist two types of this skill: "removes" (see CR Eddies fury skill) and "blocks". so this one only prevents the enemy from acquiring new beneficial effects.